Dr. Madiha Mirza MD Patient Reviews

2.4

September 13th, 2016
Incompetent office manager
I was a three year patient of Dr. Mirza. During my time there I had several issues, mainly caused by the office manager. She does not answer the phone or return phone calls. It is very difficult to get through to the office as the office hours are inconsistent. Dr. Mirza is an okay doctor.

February 22nd, 2016
spent years going to her. constantly had me convinced of different diseases. always rushed me out of appointment. never listened to my concerns. I wont even explain why I eventually gave her the boot. she cares about one thing - the cash coming in the door. if you try and spend more than 5 minutes with her she gets angry and wants you to speak with a psychologist because that is what 'they do" . she is always right and you are always wrong. Stay away.

February 1st, 2016
I went for years (about 20) being misdiagnosed and overmedicated on the wrong meds. Dr. Mirza has helped me take control of my life and accept & manage my disorder.

January 26th, 2015
Incompetent "Doctor"
Incompetent...does not know the medication she prescribes...asked for an explanation and said she would explain in a letter...accused me of not showing up for a urine tox and when I called quest to ask why she didn't receive the results they told me that the order she sent didn't specify what she was testing for so they called and left a message as well as sent her an email and she did not respond...on another tox my medication did not show up in the urine because I had not taken it for the day yet...she stated it stays in your system for a week, which is false...the medication she was prescribing me had a half life of only 8-10 hours and it is out of your system in 24 hours...she did not understand that...then she refused to discuss it with me and said she would send a letter explaining it...she didn't bother reading my chart to see that I take it at different times due to my work schedule...she also only spends a maximum of 5 minutes for each appointment. In my opinion she is one of the most incompetent "Doctors" I have ever encountered...would not recommend her!

January 8th, 2014
She has helped me
I have been seeing Dr. Mirza for five years. I have found her to be very professional and easy to talk with. As several reviews have stated, she is not a therapist, who will talk to you for a hour about your problems, but a psychiatrist who prescribes drugs based on the type of issues being experienced. She has always asked the proper questions to determine the issues with me and listens very well to me during our routine appointments to determine if the drugs are working as needed. Yes, the appointments only last about 10 minutes, but that's all an experienced psychiatrist should need to determine if things are okay, or whether adjustments to drugs or diagnosis are needed. I have recommended her to friends and family and am happy with her and with the results I have experienced.

January 23rd, 2013
Uncaring Doctor
Come in sit down, talk for 5 min, prescrie, send you on your way. seemed non-caring, just money driven

September 18th, 2012
She is very thorough and considers the patient's whole situation (from a medical as well as mental)perspective.

May 10th, 2011
unsympathetic with most needs, hard to talk to and understand. makes you feel belittled for sharing , makes you feel guilty for trouble coping.