Dr. Madina Haque Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Madina Haque?

April 12th, 2016

Her Staff is very rude, dont have any medical knowledge. I done my blood work on monday and no call back from her office until Friday and i have to call and ask for my result. Customer service is very bad. Very slow moving staff, they dont even smile. Dont like to answer your questions. I called in the morning to get a copy of my blood work and i went to pick up in the afternoon and they were not ready.They dont tell you the right guidence. If you speak to one staff member and talk to another one they tell you wrong. They were moving the office and we dont receive any letters or a call from there office since they moving.

December 21st, 2009

very caring and good listener--if she cannot help you herself she will refer you to another expert. i totally cannot believe "LRH"'s review but have to accept that this is what happened to her/him and how s/he feels. i have seen dr haque for at least 5 years and have a very complicated health history that she has always taken into consideration. my mother is also a patient and i credit dr. haque with ordering tests that caught her very serious (but asymptomatic) cancer. i am glad she is my family's physician. jennifer conway is also excellent (phys. assistant).

November 13th, 2009

Doesn't like to take your previous health condidtions into account.

after using Dr. Haque for over 3 years, I refuse to return to her office for two reasons:Front desk and office experience:-I noticed black/blue mold growing in the cieling tiles of her office 3 months ago. When I notified her front desk they acted as if it was no big deal. I am allergic to mold and find this not only unsanitary and against health codes but also puts my health and others health at risk. - Her front desk staff fails to deliver urgent messages to her. I was experiecing breathing problems after she diagnosed me with a "common cold". Because her staff never told her to call me back, withen less than 24 hours I was admitted to the Emergency Room and had to pay hundreds of dollars to recieve treatment that could have been prevented if her staff informed her of my phone call. Refusal to take patients concerns:Dr. Haque knows that I have a breathing condition that is triggerd by infections. On the last two times I visited her she did not only refused to give to diagnose me with anything but a "common cold", but she refused to listen to me when I told her I was concerned that a breathing condition develop.-Dr. Haque is more concerned with getting her patients in and out and telling them to just "rest" instead of taking an indepth look at the patients history and concerns. I would never reccomend her to anyone.

October 8th, 2009

Compassionate practioner; excellent professional

Dr. Haque keeps the entire patient in mind, weighing all factors into her decisions. Thorough, while not overly aggressive; compassionate, while not overly conservative. I couldn't recommend her any higher. Where is the fifth star?

July 27th, 2009