A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lattimore Madison Michael:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lattimore Madison Michael is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lattimore Madison Michael, MD is board certified in Neurological Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Back Injuries
Education & Awards
Dr. Madison Michael graduated from University of Tennessee, Memphis. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Madison Michael has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Baptist Memorial Hospital Tipton
- Baptist Memorial Hospital - Desoto
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lattimore Madison Michael MD is a male Neurosurgeon, has 13 years of experience and practices in Neurological Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Lattimore Madison Michael practice?
- Dr. Lattimore Madison Michael has 2 office locations.
Dr. Lattimore Madison Michael practices Neurological Surgery near Memphis, TN.
Additional practice locations include: Oxford, MS.
See Memphis Surgeons.