Dr. L Michael Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. L Michael?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

April 26th, 2017

I saw Dr. Michaels a year ago regarding bad headaches, he gave me 10 min with no physical or neurological exam and sent me straight for bloodwork for which upset me so bad that i walked out. Then moving forward, a year later, my primary doc suspected MS, so sent me for MRIs, and a Neurologist appt with a different Neurologist who basically did the sane, no exam, suspected pinched nerves and carpal tunnel. After more testing found that i have severe cervical stenosis with cord flattening. That doc had nurse call to tell me, need Neurosurgeon asap! Yet appt not for 3 months out. Moved back to Memphis area and decided to go ahead and get 2nd opinion before first one with Senses Murphey, told i could only see Dr Michael again. After 2 hour wait, he visited with me not more than 15 min and was very brash stating that I gave stenosis, duh!!! And when I ready for surgery call. But no big deal since I've been living with it, no emergency, no therapy, and no meds to help me as he is limited as to what he could give. Attitude was a jerk, non caring or bitter cause I wanted to see someone other than him! I wouldn't let him touch me period!!!! Very cocky attitude and very non caring!! Sorry for long post but, after 2 trys with this doc, gives Senses Murphy bad reviews. No recommendation here!

April 26th, 2017

October 24th, 2012

Very Pleased

Dr. Michael and his staff were wonderful. We were referred to him and knew nothing about him. He was very informative and made sure we were comfortable and all questions were answered. He made a very tough time much eaiser to go through.

August 10th, 2016