Internists, Surgical Specialist

9953 N 95th St
Ste 105
Central Scottsdale, Scottsdale, AZ 85258
480-945-4555
Locations and availability (1)

2.5

|  show details
Sep 14th, 2013

I personally feel like Dr. Mallari has very poor bedside manner. Her prescribing methods are from sound, my entire family has been to see her and she has prescribed them random medications that are unnecessary in my opinion. She also has made weight references about one family member to another (HIPPA VIOLATION AND RUDE).

|  Responsive, knowledgable, thorough  |  show details
Jul 11th, 2013

Outstanding in every way & I would strongly recommend Mallari as a PCP. Her office & office staff always are responsive. They handle all of the minor requests (referrals, prescriptions) immediately & get right back to you. Always answer the phone promptly. Mallari focuses on prevention & wellness, stays up to date on new meds & procedures, has superior bedside manner. I am a PhD health professional & feel fortunate that I found her. Best PCP I have ever had.

|  Wrong Diagnosis and Meds, Stay Away.  |  show details
Feb 13th, 2012

I've seen this doctor 3 times, all within the last 3 months. She prescribed me diabetes medicines but I found out from another doctor that based on my numbers I don't have diabetes. Further, even if I did have diabetes, she should not have started me on a different medicine, not glyburide.Today, because I have been supersick and didn't want the hassle of a new doctor, I saw her. After waiting 50 minutes, she did a quick check and said I had strep. She said I would need antibiotics. I asked, "A Z-pac again, because I'm breast feeding?" (She had prescribed me that before for an ear infection.) "No, a Z-Pac won't work because it's not strong enough," she said. I told her I was still breastfeeding and she said, "Maybe you need to stop breastfeeding now since you're going to be on antibiotics for 10 days." (In other words, she would not even give me a choice of a breastfeeding safe medicine)Mallari spent a total of about 3 minutes with me, then opened the door and started backing out (I was still talking and there were people outside). Then when I left the room too, she rudely told me to go back inside and wait to be called (which had never happened before).I told Mallari I was not happy with the service today because I had waited and she had not spent any time with me and Mallari said, "I'm sorry you feel that way. You don't have to come back here again."I will not, and neither should you go to this doctor who does not care for her patients and provides bad service. P.S. Mallari's office had called in my prescription, and I told the pharmacist that I was breastfeeding and she said the medicine was unsafe! The pharmacist waited 30 minutes on hold, then Mallari refused to talk to her but changed the prescription to a Z-Pac! (After Mallari told me directly that it would not be effective!)