A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Madubueze Nwozo:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Madubueze Nwozo, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Nwozo graduated from Univ Of Nigeria Com.
Dr. Nwozo has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Veterans Affairs Medical Center - Nashville
- Alvin C. York Veterans Affairs Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Madubueze Nwozo MD is a male Internist, has 16 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Madubueze Nwozo practice?
- Dr. Madubueze Nwozo has 1 office location.
Dr. Madubueze Nwozo practices Internal Medicine near Brentwood, TN.
See Brentwood Internists.