A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mae Go:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Education & Awards
Dr. Go graduated from University of Tennessee, Memphis.
Dr. Go has 3 hospital affiliations:
- University of Utah Hospitals & Clinics
- Veterans Administration Medical Center
- University of Utah - Neuropsychiatric Institute
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mae Foung Go MD is a female Internist, has 32 years of experience and practices in Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Mae F. Go practice?
- Dr. Mae Go has 3 office locations.
Dr. Mae Go practices Gastroenterology near Salt Lake City, UT.
See Salt Lake City Gastroenterologists.