A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mae Go:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Go
Crohn's Disease Patient Education Learn about Crohn's Disease and possible symptoms such as intestinal blockage with our patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Go Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Irritable Bowel Syndrome IBS
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Go graduated from University of Tennessee, Memphis.
Dr. Go has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Veterans Administration Medical Center
- University of Utah Hospitals & Clinics
- University of Utah - Neuropsychiatric Institute
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mae Foung Go MD is a female Internist, has 34 years of experience and practices in Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Mae F. Go practice?
- Dr. Mae Go has 1 office location.
Dr. Mae Go practices Gastroenterology near North Las Vegas, NV.
See North Las Vegas Gastroenterologists.