A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mae Go:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Go
Hep C Patient Education Vitals patient education guide for information about Hep C and symptoms of this viral infection that affects the liver.Before Visiting Dr. Go Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Irritable Bowel Syndrome IBS
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Go graduated from University of Tennessee, Memphis.
Dr. Go has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Veterans Administration Medical Center
- University of Utah Hospitals & Clinics
- University of Utah - Neuropsychiatric Institute
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mae Foung Go MD is a female Internist, has 34 years of experience and practices in Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Mae F. Go practice?
- Dr. Mae Go has 1 office location.
Dr. Mae Go practices Gastroenterology near North Las Vegas, NV.
See North Las Vegas Gastroenterologists.