A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mae Gonzales:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mae Gonzales, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Gonzales graduated from University Of Santo Tomas, Manila.
Dr. Gonzales has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Children's Medical Center of Dallas
- Parkland Health & Hospital System
- St. Paul S Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mae Pacis Gonzales MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 29 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Mae P. Gonzales practice?
- Dr. Mae Gonzales has 2 office locations.
Dr. Mae Gonzales practices Family Medicine near Dallas, TX.
See Dallas Primary Care Doctors.