Learn more about Dr. Mae Gonzales:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mae Gonzales is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Gonzales
Eating Disorders Patient Education Read all about treatments and doctors to see for various eating disorders by reading our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Gonzales Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mae Gonzales, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Gonzales graduated from University Of Santo Tomas, Manila. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Gonzales has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Children's Medical Center of Dallas
- Parkland Health & Hospital System
- St. Paul S Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mae Pacis Gonzales MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 29 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Mae P. Gonzales practice?
- Dr. Mae Gonzales has 2 office locations.
Dr. Mae Gonzales practices Family Medicine near Dallas, TX.
See Dallas Primary Care Doctors.