Dr. Mae Sheikh-Ali Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Mae Sheikh-Ali?

COPD

COPD

Have you seen Dr. Mae Sheikh-Ali?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

December 11th, 2015

We are waiting on blood work so no diagnosis yet but she listens and ordered work ups that were of concern to me. Very courteous

November 18th, 2015

I have seen Dr. Sheikh-Ali for myself and my mother for Osteoporosis. She is now at NE FL Endocrine & Diabetes Assoc., PA on3550 University Boulevard South - Suite 301. I thought she did a great job. She is very personable and patient to listen our concerns.

August 17th, 2015

Good doctor. NEVER calls back:(

June 8th, 2015

Great Doctor!!!

Dr. Sheikh-Ali is a great doctor she is actually a doctor that is rare. She sits down with you & talks with you wants to know your concerns and addresses them. She is real personable & has a great bed side manner. She really cares. I am upset though because she has left UF practice on Emerson and I can't seem to find her. The only downside was the appointment process but that was controlled by UF not her. It upsets me that no one can tell me anything about where she went. I hope she opens her own practice she is a great lady. If anyone has information about where she went please respond. Hope you are ok and doing well Dr. Sheikh-Ali.

August 18th, 2014

Don't expect to be seen until three hours later

My first appt, room filled and reception staff a little slow and unemotional. Dr seems to overbook and after 1 hour and complaining because people arriving 10 min ago are being placed in back to be seen ahead of me,when my appt was an hour ago, they get me in back to wait some more. Not pleased . They make you sign a paper saying you have to give 24 hr notice or be charged for no show, yet this office can't keep your scheduled appointment on time. This was a tricare referral and after I complain, want another doctor! Talked to another patient in waiting room that told me it always takes three hours to get out of here.... I believe her! It took me two months to get this appointment, and I'm still waiting!

August 23rd, 2013

terrible communication

Messages left for dr. are always muddled. told that someone would call back, but they never do. took 10 days of calls to resolve problem in getting new mail-order script; another time mail order company had problem with faxed script and sent question to dr. It took 2 follow up faxes from company and 2 calls from me to get dr. to respond. I requested dr. send script for 90 days instead of 45 to mail-order company. She sent script for 90 days but left quantity as 45 so I ran out early.

August 17th, 2012

Great Lady who actually listens!!!

It's hard to find doctors that will listen. She is a wonderful doctor who will sit down with you One on One & actually listen to what your issues are. She really cares & it shows on Her when She sees it on Your face. Great Bedside manner & all the staff were just as great. Thank You Dr. Sheikh-Ali

June 13th, 2017