A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mae Wesson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mae Wesson is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Wesson
Diabetic Macular Edema Read all about Diabetic Macular Edema by visiting our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Wesson Learn More
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
Education & Awards
Dr. Wesson graduated from Baylor College of Medicine, Houston.
Dr. Wesson has 4 hospital affiliations:
- CHRISTUS St. Elizabeth Hospital
- Memorial Hermann Baptist Orange
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mae Edwardna Wesson MD is a female Ophthalmologist, has 33 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Mae E. Wesson practice?
- Dr. Mae Wesson has 2 office locations.
Dr. Mae Wesson practices Ophthalmology near Beaumont, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Edinburg, TX.
See Beaumont Ophthalmologists.