A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mae Wesson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
Education & Awards
Dr. Wesson graduated from Baylor College of Medicine, Houston.
Dr. Wesson has 4 hospital affiliations:
- CHRISTUS St. Elizabeth Hospital
- Memorial Hermann Baptist Orange
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mae Edwardna Wesson MD is a female Ophthalmologist, has 32 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Mae E. Wesson practice?
- Dr. Mae Wesson has 2 office locations.
Dr. Mae Wesson practices Ophthalmology near Beaumont, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Edinburg, TX.
See Beaumont Ophthalmologists.