Pediatrician, Medical Geneticist
Video profile

Patient Reviews ? Write a Review

|  A great Pediatrician  |  show details
Nov 1st, 2013

Dr. Chaney is a great pediatrian. She's extremely knowledgeable, and very professional and personable.My husband and I trust her judgement and the advice she gives us regarding our twins. I highly recommend her to anyone looking for a pediatrician.

Oct 3rd, 2012

She is an excellent provider and extremely caring. Can't ask for more!

|  Dr. Chaney is Terrific!  |  show details
Dec 13th, 2011

Dr. Chaney is wonderful with children. She is always willing to go the extra mile and takes her time with each patient. Both my children think she is fabulous!

Apr 12th, 2011

Courteous, thorough and doesn't jump to conclusions...Very good at listening to the parents' opinions.

by Stephanie shermer on Mar 30th, 2011

Dr. Chaney has been our daughter hannah's doctor since she was only a couple years old. She is very caring, and always does a great job of checking out our daughter.

|  A breath of fresh air!  |  show details
Jan 28th, 2011

Dr. Chaney is wonderful, she is very professional yet very personable! She takes the time you need and doesn't rush your appointment. She can think out of the box and looks at each child as an individual not a one size fits all approach. We are happy to have her as our pediatrician!

|  Dr Chaney is awesome!  |  show details
Aug 2nd, 2010

She is worth the wait. Attentive, educational, really watches the overall health of the child and alerts me to her concerns or patterns. So proactive. Our son just loves her and likes going to the doctor now. Thank you Dr Chaney!

|  Fantastic Pediatrician  |  show details
Jul 8th, 2010

Dr. Chaney has been the pediatrician for my 2 children for 4 years and we think very highly of her. She is the type of doctor who not only explains her diagnosis and treatment clearly, but she also explains the reasons why. She is an intelligent, respectful and thoughtful doctor but also down to earth, funny and practical. Dr. Chaney is also very careful about prescribing medications, which is important to me. I don't like giving my children medications unless absolutely necessary. My husband, who is a PhD scientist is impressed with her as well, and that's saying a lot.

|  Dr. Chaney is wonderful!  |  show details
Jun 1st, 2010

My daughter has been seeing Dr. Chaney for about 3 years. She is always willing to spend the time needed to get the root of whatever issue arises. I can ask her questions that go beyond the diagnosis and she is always willing to spend time explaining things to me. My daughter is deaf, so communication could've been a problem. It isn't. Thanks, Dr. Chaney.

by parent of 3 on Apr 22nd, 2010

very intelligent, caringgreat bedside manner

|  Great Doctor!  |  show details
by A Parent on Mar 10th, 2010

Dr Chaney is awesome. Her bedside manner with the children makes them feel so comfortable. She gives great guidance and identifies patterns quickly. She's professional and caring with both parents and kids.

|  awesome pediatrician!  |  show details
Mar 24th, 2009

I met Dr. Chaney almost 2 years ago when my daughter was born. She is intelligent and very caring. It impresses me at each visit that she just comes in sits down and talks to you. (and when she just held my baby not for a medical reason or diagnosis but just to cuddle her.... wow!) I never feel rushed and she always has great advice. My daughter is very comfortable at each visit and i strongly believe its because of dr. chaneys bedside manner. she actually enjoys going to the doctors! i can't express how much I love this doctor! I would highly recommend her!

Jun 13th, 2008

Great doc. Very personable, helped calm all of our first time parent jitters.

|  Great female Pediatrician  |  show details
Jun 10th, 2008

Very knowledgeable and personable. Great "bedside manner." Really like her.