A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Maen Haddadin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Maen Haddadin is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Haddadin
Gout Patient Education Read our patient education guide for Gout, uric acid crystal deposits and causes of this type of arthritis.Before Visiting Dr. Haddadin Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Maen Haddadin, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Diabetes Complications
Education & Awards
Dr. Haddadin graduated from Jordan University Of Science And Technology, Irbid.
Dr. Haddadin has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Alegent Health Mercy Hospital-Corning
- Alegent Health-Bergan Mercy Medical Ce
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Maen Haddadin MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 19 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Maen Haddadin practice?
- Dr. Maen Haddadin has 1 office location.
Dr. Maen Haddadin practices Family Medicine near Corning, IA.
See Corning Primary Care Doctors.