A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Maen Haddadin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Maen Haddadin is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Maen Haddadin, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Diabetes Complications
Education & Awards
Dr. Haddadin graduated from Jordan University Of Science And Technology, Irbid.
Dr. Haddadin has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Alegent Health-Bergan Mercy Medical Ce
- Alegent Health Mercy Hospital-Corning
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Maen Musa Haddadin MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 18 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Maen M. Haddadin practice?
- Dr. Maen Haddadin has 4 office locations.
Dr. Maen Haddadin practices Family Medicine near Lenox, IA.
Additional practice locations include: Corning, IA and Bedford, IA.
See Lenox Family Physicians.