A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Maeve O'Connor:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Maeve O'Connor is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. O'Connor
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. O'Connor Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Maeve O'Connor, MD is board certified in Allergy & Immunology and Internal Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Food Allergy (Hypersensitivity)
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Hives (Urticaria)
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
- Sinus Infection (Sinusitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. O'Connor graduated from University of South Carolina , Columbia. She has 5 awards.
Dr. O'Connor has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Carolinas Medical Center
- Presbyterian Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Maeve Edel O'Connor MD is a female Allergist & Immunologist, has 15 years of experience and practices in Allergy & Immunology and Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Maeve E. O'Connor practice?
- Dr. Maeve O'Connor has 7 office locations.
Dr. Maeve O'Connor practices Allergy & Immunology and Internal Medicine near Charlotte, NC.
Additional practice locations include: Gastonia, NC and Fort Mill, SC.
See Charlotte Allergists and Charlotte Internists.