A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Maeve O'Connor:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Maeve O'Connor is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. O'Connor
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. O'Connor Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Maeve O'Connor, MD is board certified in Allergy & Immunology and Internal Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Food Allergy (Hypersensitivity)
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Hives (Urticaria)
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
- Sinus Infection (Sinusitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. O'Connor graduated from University of South Carolina , Columbia. She has 5 awards.
Dr. O'Connor has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Carolinas Medical Center
- Presbyterian Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Maeve Edel O'Connor MD is a female Allergist & Immunologist, has 15 years of experience and practices in Allergy & Immunology and Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Maeve E. O'Connor practice?
- Dr. Maeve O'Connor has 7 office locations.
Dr. Maeve O'Connor practices Allergy & Immunology and Internal Medicine near Charlotte, NC.
Additional practice locations include: Gastonia, NC and Fort Mill, SC.
See Charlotte Allergists and Charlotte Internists.