A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Maeve Sheehan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Sheehan
Influenza Patient Education Learn all about influenza and common symptoms of the flu as well as treating this type of viral infection.Before Visiting Dr. Sheehan Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Maeve Sheehan, MBBS, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Critical Care.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
Education & Awards
Dr. Sheehan graduated from University College Dublin. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Sheehan has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Children's Medical Center of Dallas
- UT Southwestern University Hospital - St. Paul
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Maeve Sheehan MBBS and MD is a female Pediatrician, has 18 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Pediatric Critical Care Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Maeve Sheehan practice?
- Dr. Maeve Sheehan has 3 office locations.
Dr. Maeve Sheehan practices Pediatrics and Pediatric Critical Care Medicine near Dallas, TX.
See Dallas Pediatricians and Dallas Pediatric Specialists.