A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Maeve Sheehan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Maeve Sheehan, MD, MBBS is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Critical Care.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Sheehan graduated from University College Dublin. She has 4 awards.
Dr. Sheehan has 6 hospital affiliations:
- UT Southwestern University Hospital - Zale Lipshy
- UT Southwestern University Hospital - St. Paul
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Sheehan accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 14 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 10 plans
- Superior Health Plan - 1 plan
- Scott and White Health Plan - 2 plans
- Cigna - 13 plans
- Humana - 1 plan
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Maeve Sheehan practice?
Dr. Maeve Sheehan practices Pediatrics, Pediatric Critical Care Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Critical Care Medicine near Dallas, TX.
See Dallas Pediatricians, Dallas Pediatric Specialists, Dallas Urgent Care Centers, and Dallas Obstetricians & Gynecologists.