A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Maeve Sheehan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Maeve Sheehan, MBBS, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Critical Care.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
Education & Awards
Dr. Sheehan graduated from University College Dublin. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Sheehan has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Children's Medical Center of Dallas
- UT Southwestern University Hospital - St. Paul
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Maeve Sheehan MBBS and MD is a female Pediatrician, has 18 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Pediatric Critical Care Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Maeve Sheehan practice?
- Dr. Maeve Sheehan has 3 office locations.
Dr. Maeve Sheehan practices Pediatrics and Pediatric Critical Care Medicine near Dallas, TX.
See Dallas Pediatricians and Dallas Critical Care Practitioners.