A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mafa Kamal:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mafa Kamal is Good.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mafa Kamal, MD is board certified in Geriatric Psychiatry, Psychiatry, and Psychosomatic Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Alzheimer Disease
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Kamal graduated from University Of Aleppo.
Dr. Kamal has 3 hospital affiliations:
- St. Vincent Medical Center
- San Gabriel Valley Medical Center
- Good Samaritan Hospital-LA
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mafa Ribhi Kamal MD is a male Geriatic Psychiatrist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry, Geriatric Psychiatry, and Psychosomatic Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Mafa R. Kamal practice?
- Dr. Mafa Kamal has 1 office location.
Dr. Mafa Kamal practices Psychiatry, Geriatric Psychiatry, and Psychosomatic Medicine near Los Angeles, CA.
See Los Angeles Psychiatrists and Los Angeles Geriatric Doctors.