A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mafa Kamal:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mafa Kamal is Good.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kamal
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Kamal Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mafa Kamal, MD is board certified in Geriatric Psychiatry, Psychiatry, and Psychosomatic Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Alzheimer Disease
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Kamal graduated from University Of Aleppo.
Dr. Kamal has 3 hospital affiliations:
- St. Vincent Medical Center
- San Gabriel Valley Medical Center
- Good Samaritan Hospital-LA
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mafa Ribhi Kamal MD is a male Geriatic Psychiatrist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry, Geriatric Psychiatry, and Psychosomatic Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Mafa R. Kamal practice?
- Dr. Mafa Kamal has 1 office location.
Dr. Mafa Kamal practices Psychiatry, Geriatric Psychiatry, and Psychosomatic Medicine near Los Angeles, CA.
See Los Angeles Psychiatrists.