A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mafuzur Rahman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mafuzur Rahman is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mafuzur Rahman, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Internal Medicine - Hospice & Palliative Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Rahman graduated from Ross University, Edison.
Dr. Rahman has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Brooklyn University Hospital
- Univ Hosp of Brooklyn-SUNY Ctr
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mafuzur DR Rahman MD is a male Internist, has 11 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Hospice & Palliative Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Mafuzur D. Rahman practice?
- Dr. Mafuzur Rahman has 1 office location.
Dr. Mafuzur Rahman practices Internal Medicine and Hospice & Palliative Medicine near Brooklyn, NY.
See Brooklyn Internists and Brooklyn Hospice & Palliative Specialists.