Dr. Magaly Del Monaco Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Magaly Del Monaco?

April 29th, 2015

My first time with Dr. Magaly Del Monaco, DO. My visit was above and beyond on excellence. This doctor takes time to listen and I must say she has hands of an angel , because a mole was removed from my back and I did not feel anything. I came out of the office as we were friends for years even that I met her for the first time. Thank you for making my visit so pleasant and friendly. I will definetively refer any friend and family to this doctor. I was so glad that the first doctor office I called for an appointment was not accepting new patients and they gave my her office number. The entire staff is so friendly and I got an appointment immediately. Great office and great customer service.. I will be a patient for ever with DR. Magaly Del Monaco. I highly recommended. Keep up the GREAT JOB....Another satisfy customer.....Muchas Gracias.. :)

July 22nd, 2012

New Patient

Was able to get an appointment within a week of calling to schedule. After completing my paperwork, waited less than 3 minutes to be taken back to the exam room. Waited only another 5 minutes to see the doctor. She reviewed my questions and concerns and provided the appropriate treatment that day. Great experience!

October 2nd, 2017