Dr. Magaly Del Monaco DO Patient Reviews

• Dermatology Moorestown, NJ

April 29th, 2015
My first time with Dr. Magaly Del Monaco, DO. My visit was above and beyond on excellence. This doctor takes time to listen and I must say she has hands of an angel , because a mole was removed from my back and I did not feel anything. I came out of the office as we were friends for years even that I met her for the first time. Thank you for making my visit so pleasant and friendly. I will definetively refer any friend and family to this doctor. I was so glad that the first doctor office I called for an appointment was not accepting new patients and they gave my her office number. The entire staff is so friendly and I got an appointment immediately. Great office and great customer service.. I will be a patient for ever with DR. Magaly Del Monaco. I highly recommended. Keep up the GREAT JOB....Another satisfy customer.....Muchas Gracias.. :)

July 21st, 2012
New Patient
Was able to get an appointment within a week of calling to schedule. After completing my paperwork, waited less than 3 minutes to be taken back to the exam room. Waited only another 5 minutes to see the doctor. She reviewed my questions and concerns and provided the appropriate treatment that day. Great experience!