A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Magaly Noel:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Magaly Noel is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Magaly Noel, MD is board certified in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
Education & Awards
Dr. Noel graduated from Howard University , Washington.
Dr. Noel has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Cambridge Health Alliance-Somerville Campus
- Cambridge Health Alliance: Cambridge
- Cambridge Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Magaly Antoinette Noel MD is a female Physical Medicine/Rehab Specialist, has 10 years of experience and practices in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- Where does Dr. Magaly A. Noel practice?
- Dr. Magaly Noel has 9 office locations.
Dr. Magaly Noel practices Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation near Somerville, MA.
Additional practice locations include: Cambridge, MA and Everett, MA.
See Somerville Physiatrists.