A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Magaly Noel:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Magaly Noel is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Noel
Autism Patient Education Vitals patient guide for information about autism, and symptoms of autistic children such as communication, social and routine behavior problems.Before Visiting Dr. Noel Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Magaly Noel, MD is board certified in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
Education & Awards
Dr. Noel graduated from Howard University , Washington.
Dr. Noel has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Cambridge Health Alliance-Somerville Campus
- Cambridge Health Alliance: Cambridge
- Cambridge Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Magaly Antoinette Noel MD is a female Physical Medicine/Rehab Specialist, has 11 years of experience and practices in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- Where does Dr. Magaly A. Noel practice?
- Dr. Magaly Noel has 1 office location.
Dr. Magaly Noel practices Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation near Cambridge, MA.
See Cambridge Physiatrists.