A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Magaral Murali:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Magaral Murali, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 11 areas:
- Adult T-Cell Leukemia-Lymphoma
- Bone Marrow and Lymphatic Tissue Cancer (Hematologic Neoplasm)
- Chronic B-Cell Lymphocytic Leukemia
- Clinical Research
- Multiple Myeloma (Cancer of Plasma Cells)
- Myelodysplastic Syndromes
- Myeloproliferative Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Murali graduated from Madras Medical College, Chennai.
Dr. Murali has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Community Hospital East
- Clarian Health Partners, Incorporated
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Murali accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Anthem - 4 plans
- WellCare - 1 plan
- Humana - 2 plans
- Aetna - 2 plans
- Cigna - 4 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Magaral S. Murali practice?
Dr. Magaral Murali practices Internal Medicine, Hematology, Medical Oncology, and Hematology & Oncology near Greenfield, IN.
Additional practice locations include: Indianapolis, IN and Fishers, IN.
See Greenfield Internists, Greenfield Hematologists, and Greenfield Oncologists.