Learn more about Dr. Magaral Murali:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Murali
Diabetes Patient Education Learn about types of diabetes and diabetic patient symptoms, causes and treatments with out patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Murali Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Magaral Murali, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 17 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Adult T-Cell Leukemia-Lymphoma
- Bone Marrow and Lymphatic Tissue Cancer (Hematologic Neoplasm)
- Chronic B-Cell Lymphocytic Leukemia
- Chronic Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myelomonocytic Leukemia
- Clinical Research
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Hepatitis C
- Multiple Myeloma (Cancer of Plasma Cells)
- Myelodysplastic Syndromes
- Myeloproliferative Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Murali graduated from Madras Medical College, Chennai.
Dr. Murali has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Community Hospital East
- Clarian Health Partners, Incorporated
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Magaral S Murali MD is a male Internist, has 45 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Magaral S. Murali practice?
- Dr. Magaral Murali has 7 office locations.
Dr. Magaral Murali practices Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology near Greenfield, IN.
Additional practice locations include: Indianapolis, IN and Fishers, IN.
See Greenfield Internists, Greenfield Hematologists, and Greenfield Oncologists.