A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Magdala Beauvil:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Magdala Beauvil is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Beauvil graduated from New York Institute of Technology, Old Westbury.
Dr. Beauvil has 1 hospital affiliations:
- North Shore University Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Magdala Dominique Beauvil DO and MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 6 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Magdala D. Beauvil practice?
- Dr. Magdala Beauvil has 17 office locations.
Dr. Magdala Beauvil practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Garden City, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Fresh Meadows, NY and Arverne, NY.
See Garden City Obstetricians & Gynecologists.