Learn more about Dr. Magdalen Gondor:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Magdalen Gondor, Pediatrician, Pulmonologist is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Gondor
Read all about venous thromboembolism symptoms and treatments by reading our patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Gondor Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Magdalen Gondor, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
- She has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (COPD)
- Cystic Fibrosis
- Lung Diseases
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Gondor graduated from American University of the Caribbean, Coral Gables.
Dr. Gondor has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Joseph's Hospital
- All Children's Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Magdalen Gondor MD is a female Pulmonologist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Magdalen Gondor practice?
- Dr. Magdalen Gondor has 1 office location.
Dr. Magdalen Gondor practices Pediatrics and Pulmonary Disease near Saint Petersburg, FL.
See Saint Petersburg Pediatricians and Saint Petersburg Pulmonologists.