A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Magdalen Gondor:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Magdalen Gondor, Pediatrician, Pulmonologist is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Magdalen Gondor, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
- She has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (COPD)
- Cystic Fibrosis
- Lung Diseases
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Gondor graduated from American University of the Caribbean, Coral Gables.
Dr. Gondor has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Bayfront Medical Center
- Saint Joseph's Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Magdalen Iranyi Gondor MD is a female Pulmonologist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Magdalen I. Gondor practice?
- Dr. Magdalen Gondor has 6 office locations.
Dr. Magdalen Gondor practices Pediatrics and Pulmonary Disease near St Petersburg, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Saint Petersburg, FL and Sarasota, FL.