Dr. Magdalena Anisko MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

2.9

September 29th, 2016
I wish I could give 0 stars. Dr Maggie should not be a pediatrician, she is terrible with children and parents. For our consult she was lovely. First appt went well. All downhill from there however. And when I finally had enough and decided to switch she flipped out on me and refused to send my sons chart - one who needed surgery AFTER I paid (yes she charges) to have to chart sent to the new dr. What kind of dr does that?!? 4 calls later, only after I said I would contact state board did those files arrive. She had me coming to appts literally ever week and when we finally transferred to new dr, uncovered he was behind in vaccinations. Please run from this dr!

May 12th, 2016
Don't Do it
That is all I am going to say.

February 24th, 2016
Horrible Experience
The worst experience I have ever had with a doctor. It was horrible. It is really hard to believe that she gets 5 star. At first she was very nice then she became very rude. She doesn't let you ask questions and gets annoyed when you want to ask. She makes you feel so bad as a new parent that you can't even enjoy your newborn. After 2 weeks we switched to another doctor. As per Dr. Anisko, our newborn daughter wasn't doing good so we were taking to her every other day (no need to mention paying copay and charging insurance every visit), when we switched to our new doctor, he said our daughter is very healthy and couldn't understand why we needed to take her every other day. Our daughter is 15 months old now and we are very pleased with our new doctor. Also Dr. Anisko's front desk staff is useless, they are always very busy with their smart phones and don't bother to help you. No welcome or good bye, no smile. Very rude people. Please stay away from Dr. Anisko. Don't believe those 5 star reviews.

January 28th, 2016
Best pediatrician ever!
Dr. Maggie is great diagnostician. She's really nice and my son loves her. I wouldn't put my son's health in any other hands.

January 27th, 2016
Very unprofessional; we are very dissapointed since we were treated very poorly. Dr. Anisko was always rushing our visits and seemed to be annoyed with our questions which as a first time parents we had a lot. When we finally switched doctors, the office was making the transition very hard (sending records seemed to have been asking too much as well as the staff being plain rude).

January 14th, 2016
DO NOT TAKE YOUR CHILD TO HER.
All I can say is at first she was very nice then became rude. There was one situation when my son had a rash and she asked me "WHAT ARE YOU EATING" because I was breastfeeding. As a first time mom I didn't know that spicy foods can hurt them bum. Lesson learned. She would get upset if you ask her too many questions. I switched doctors she started sending me invoice. They send me the same invoice amount 4 months in a row. My son missed 6 MONTHS of shots at her office. They didnt tell me that he was due for ANY OF THEM. She needs to practice better bedside manner. She gets a ONE STAR SHE IS MORE CONCERNED ABOUT HER MONEY.

November 5th, 2015
amazing caring doctor
I am so glad I listened to my friends and not to these negative reviews! Some people really have it out for this doctor!! Its unbelievable.... Let me paint you a picture of what my experiences have been like with "Dr. Maggie". When my friends told me to go to her I was reluctant because of all the negative reviews attacking her. But, I trusted my friends when they said she is direct but they never had a problem with her and would not trust any other doctor with their kids! So i called to make an appointment-- the girl on the phone was extremely friendly and helpful and squeezed my son in the same day for a sick visit. So we went and he and i LOVED it! The office itself is very nice, there are two waiting rooms with TVs, books, toys for the kids and magazines for the adults. I had to fill out some paperwork for my son, but once I gave the secretary the information she recorded it in the computer and we were put in a room fairly quickly (about 10-15 minutes--- not too bad for being new patients!) The nurse got my sons history and examined him a little and she was very pleasant and professional. Then we sat in the room for maybe 5 minutes before "Dr. Maggie" came in. She was very polite, professional, and warm and caring and introduced herself and my son warmed up to her right away. She got all the other information and examined my son and diagnosed him right away. She was friendly and warm, not rushed or inconsiderate. We had a great first impression and experience. As we left the room we saw the doctor greet other patients with a warm smile, everyone around the office was all smiles (patients and staff). It was completely different than what I imagined. I left the office completely shocked. After my son was better we scheduled a physical appointment that he was overdue for and we had the same pleasant experience. The form for school was $10.00, but our old pediatrician charged $20.00 so $10.00 is fine with me! Some people on the internet think they can get services for free-- I get that these may be tough times on some families, but i'm sure its the same for this doctor. After having numerous pleasant experiences with Dr. Maggie I felt it was my duty to let people know that she really is an excellent doctor that knows her medicine and cares for kids. Some people paint her out to be a bitter person, but that's just not true. She is one of the only doctors around here that is in a solo practice and we love the fact we always know we will have her as our doctor and not some partner. We really appreciate the time she has spent with us! And by the way, you should see her with the newborns and little ones -- this woman loves what she does. If you don't believe it-- go see for yourself. Numerous times when I was there she would be handing out cases of formula or diapers, creams, etc. to families just to help them out as best she can. We recommend her to all our family and friends.

November 4th, 2015
Dr. Maggie was my doctor and is now my son's doctor who is two years old. She is so smart I trust her professional opinion always. Dr. Maggie goes the extra mile for her patients. When my son was born he had acid reflux she picked up on it right away prescribed him medicine and he was instantly a new baby while a previous Doctor just told me to put cereal in his bottle to control the symptoms of acid reflux. She is honest, educated and straight to the point which I appreciate. I have recommended and continue to recommend all moms to make an appointment with Dr. Maggie for their children. Thank you Dr. Maggie ! :)

June 4th, 2015
Better off going somewhere else
I didn't have a good experience. My child doesn't do too well with doctors. This doctor made it seem like it was my fault that my child didn't like doctors and just made me feel like a bad mother. She talked down to me and my husband. I have left the office in tears. She listed a bunch of milestones that my child was not hitting. I kept telling he was born 12 weeks early and spend over 5 months in the NICU and hospitals. Receptionists are not friendly.

June 2nd, 2015
Dr. Anisko is more concerned about her money than her patients!!! I would never return or recommend anyone to her practice!!!!

April 8th, 2015
No go
It was horrible, she did not know how to answer my questions at all and she said things that simply didn't make any sense. I was shocked at the level of ignorance and approach. I wanted to dely vaccinations and I was told she wasn't the doctor for me because my child will be in the hospital dying and that I should start buying a baby coffin. Ridiculous ! Did not go back and now I'm traumatized to go anywhere else.

April 8th, 2015
This doctor should be out of business.. Does tests that my children don't need just to get more money.. She's rude to me and my children.. I am an amazing mother and she threatened me in front of my children .. She told my son to be quiet and sit still.. She made me feel as if I was a bad mother .. Really really disappointed that a person like this is even a pediatric doctor. Staff were rude and screwed up my appointment time like I didn't even have one..