A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Magdalena Flejsierowicz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Magdalena Flejsierowicz is Good.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Magdalena Flejsierowicz, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Flejsierowicz graduated from Akademia Medyczna, Poznan.
Dr. Flejsierowicz has 16 hospital affiliations:
- Aurora Sinai Medical Center
- Aurora Sheboygan Memorial Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Magdalena Flejsierowicz MD is a female Internist, has 18 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Magdalena Flejsierowicz practice?
- Dr. Magdalena Flejsierowicz has 3 office locations.
Dr. Magdalena Flejsierowicz practices Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology near Milwaukee, WI.
See Milwaukee Internists, Milwaukee Hematologists, and Milwaukee Oncologists.