A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Magdalena Flejsierowicz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Magdalena Flejsierowicz is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Flejsierowicz
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Flejsierowicz Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Magdalena Flejsierowicz, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myelomonocytic Leukemia
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Hepatitis C
Education & Awards
Dr. Flejsierowicz graduated from Akademia Medyczna, Poznan.
Dr. Flejsierowicz has 16 hospital affiliations:
- Aurora Sheboygan Memorial Medical Center
- Aurora Medical Center Kenosha
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Magdalena Flejsierowicz MD is a female Internist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Magdalena Flejsierowicz practice?
- Dr. Magdalena Flejsierowicz has 1 office location.
Dr. Magdalena Flejsierowicz practices Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology near Milwaukee, WI.
See Milwaukee Internists, Milwaukee Hematologists, and Milwaukee Oncologists.