Dr. Magdalena Kowalski Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Magdalena Kowalski?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

January 12th, 2015

Dr Kowalski is a very thorough and caring physician. She is also my 20 y/o daughter's Dr and we both love seeing her and nurse Kathy. Wish all Drs were half as kind hearted and caring!

September 21st, 2013

Unsure of herself

Just when I thought she was a specialist in Internal Medicine,I find out she is just a Family Doctor???SHOCKS me!! Very friendly,and spends alot of time farming you out to real specialists,and can't interrupt their findings,but can't pinpoint problems on her own. After wasting thousands of dollars being farmed out,She actually told me to "GOOGLE",and see if I could find out my problem???? Is that a Doctor???? Sweet personality,however she leaves you walking out the door knowing no more than you did when you walked in.

February 1st, 2013

very good dr.

Dr. Kowalski is a very good dr.with a great bedside maner, she spends time with her paients, she listen to their concerns, I really like her she has been to us one of the best Dr. we 've have ever seen!!!

December 30th, 2010

The Best Doctor this side of the Mississippi!

Dr. K is wonderful. She is highly knowledgeable. Not an alarmist. I think a lot of us are hypochondriacs! You feel a bunch better just being near her. She has the best listening skills..very patient with her patients! Cutting edge knowledge. I recommend her to all my friends that are women. Men seem to go to her husband Dr. Denmon in the same office.

October 16th, 2009

Unsure of herself

She guesses at a lot of stuff. Doesn't make the patient feel very confident. Nice lady, but I think she needs more experience or something. She just doesn't come across as being all that knowledgeable.

November 28th, 2016