Dr. Magdalena Manchee Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Magdalena Manchee?

No fuss, no muss

Posted on October 7th, 2015

She took the time to explain my "problem" and correctly solved the problem. Very nice, not in a rush, etc. No complaints at all.

GREAT Doctor

Posted on September 6th, 2014

Very satisfied with her diagnosis of the problem I have been having with my right eye. Two.other Doctors told me there was nothing they could definitely say was wrong with my eye. Very cute also which made my visit worthwhile. !! Great Kaiser DR..

Posted on December 22nd, 2013

she diagnosed cataracts, and performed the surgery. Very smart. Very reassuring about the procedure. Answered all my questions. And most important, the results exceeded my expectations. i can see without corrective lenses for the first time since I was 10. And it's only two days since the surgery. I could recommend her any higher.

Excellent work Dr. Manchee AND Thank You

Posted on August 5th, 2010

I am a careiver for a patient of Dr. Manchee's who had catarc surgery today. Dr. Manchee and her staff were and continue to be, above and beyond the call of duty. Excellent service all the way around AND an excellent doctor to put the cherry on top. Thanks Doc. Oh, and good looking too!

Posted on August 7th, 2017