Magdalena Naylor Is this you?

Have you seen Magdalena Naylor?

Posted on January 8th, 2016

The most helpful psychiatrist I had ever met. What a joy to see that someone finally listens! She pays attention, she understands and she gives advise. Highly recommended.

Posted on October 22nd, 2015

Excellent psychiatrist with knowledge about chronic pain. Highly recommended

Disagree with negative review

Posted on May 19th, 2015

My experience with Dr. Naylor was as a member of a group seeking help with issues of chronic pain. I spent eight weeks with her and a member of her support staff and found the experience extremely helpful and positive. At no time was Dr. Naylor or her staff unprofessional or unsupportive. She is clearly a talented and brilliant practitioner who cares for her patients with warmth and humor. It's mystifying to me why anyone would be so pejorative and demeaning to a professional who clearly helps many people struggling with pain, depression and other disorders and does it so competently!

An amazing physician!

Posted on July 15th, 2014

My experience with Dr. Naylor was incredible. Her compassion, understanding, and insight was truly impressive. She helped me more than any doctor (and there were plenty) who I sought out for help with a longstanding medical problem. I'm flabbergasted by the one previous review here as my interactions with Dr. Naylor and her staff were always professional, with a dash of humor here-and-there, to ensure a comfortable and successful interaction. I would recommend her highly to anyone.

The worse

Posted on January 26th, 2010

The worse physician for bedside manner that I have ever witnessed; we're in the medical health field and have a family member who needed doctor's specialty care, but the care was highly uninspiring to the point of being suspect, and the diagnoses (two) proved to be highly inaccurate as confirmed by several other senior doctors. She seems to have some great issues with compassion at the bedside and we have since been told that there had been many complaints. We noticed too that her staff meets patients with behavior bordering disdain; in our 30 collective years in the field, our observation is that such usually comes from a highly negative doctor partnered in the practice. We have good reason to suggest that the negativity toward patients comes from said doctor.

Posted on February 17th, 2015