Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Magdalena Sikora
Dr. Magdalena Sikora, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Lawton, OK. She has 12 years of experience. Her specialties include Nephrology and Internal Medicine. Dr. Sikora is affiliated with Southwestern Medical Center and Comanche County Memorial Hospital. She speaks English.
Dr. Magdalena Sikora has the following 2 specialties
A nephrologist is a physician who is specially trained to diagnose and treat conditions affecting the kidneys or renal system.
A nephrologist will determine through urine analysis, blood test, X-ray, sonogram, or kidney biopsy how well...
- Internal Medicine
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Magdalena Sikora is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Lawton, OK.
Dr. Bali Sodam
Nephrology, Internal Medicine
Lawton, OK 0 mi22
Dr. John Cox Jr
Pulmonary Disease, Sleep Medicine, Internal Medicine
Lawton, OK 0 mi35
Dr. Maristela Cibes-Silva
Internal Medicine, General Practice
Lawton, OK 0.49 mi30