A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Magdalena Spariosu:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Magdalena Spariosu is Below Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Magdalena Spariosu, MD is board certified in Psychiatry and Psychosomatic Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Spariosu graduated from Universitatea De Medicina Si Farmacie Victor Babes, Timisoara.
Dr. Spariosu has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Hackensack University Medical Center
- Bellevue Hospital Center
- Pascack Valley Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Magdalena Spariosu MD is a female Psychiatrist, has 15 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry and Psychosomatic Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Magdalena Spariosu practice?
- Dr. Magdalena Spariosu has 2 office locations.
Dr. Magdalena Spariosu practices Psychiatry and Psychosomatic Medicine near Bronx, NY.
Additional practice locations include: New York, NY.
See Bronx Psychiatrists.