A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Magdalena Traudt:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Magdalena Traudt is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Traudt
Smoking Cessation Patient Education Smoking cessation patient education guide to help you quit smoking and avoid cancer and other health related problems.Before Visiting Dr. Traudt Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Magdalena Traudt, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Traudt graduated from Universidad Autonoma De Tamaulipas, Tampico.
Dr. Traudt has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Northeast Baptist Hospital
- North Central Baptist Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Magdalena Cruz Traudt MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 27 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Magdalena C. Traudt practice?
- Dr. Magdalena Traudt has 1 office location.
- Dr. Magdalena Traudt practices Family Medicine near Windcrest, TX.