A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Magdalena Traudt is Good. Dr. Traudt has been reviewed by 9 patients who have provided 1 comments. The rating is 2.5 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Magdalena Traudt, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Traudt graduated from Universidad Autonoma De Tamaulipas, Tampico.More Education & Awards
Dr. Traudt has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Northeast Baptist Hospital
- The Methodist Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Traudt accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 1 plan
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Molina Healthcare - 1 plan
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 3 plans
- Superior Health Plan - 6 plans
- Scott and White Health Plan - 2 plans
- ODS Health Plans - 1 plan
- Community First Health Plans - 3 plans
- AMERIGROUP - 4 plans
- WellCare - 1 plan
- Cigna - 9 plans
- Humana - 19 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Magdalena Traudt:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Magdalena C. Traudt practice?
Dr. Magdalena Traudt practices Family Medicine near San Antonio, TX.
See San Antonio Family Physicians.