A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Magdalena Traudt:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Magdalena Traudt is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Magdalena Traudt, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Traudt graduated from Universidad Autonoma De Tamaulipas, Tampico.
Dr. Traudt has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Northeast Baptist Hospital
- North Central Baptist Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Magdalena Cruz Traudt MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 25 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Magdalena C. Traudt practice?
- Dr. Magdalena Traudt has 2 office locations.
Dr. Magdalena Traudt practices Family Medicine near Windcrest, TX.
Additional practice locations include: San Antonio, TX.