A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Magdalena Wiltz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Magdalena Wiltz is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Wiltz
Epilepsy Patient Education Learn about epilepsy and seizures in our patient education guide and how this brain disorder affects people.Before Visiting Dr. Wiltz Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Magdalena Wiltz, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- She has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Alzheimer's Disease
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Wiltz graduated from Temple University Physicians, Philadelphia. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Wiltz has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Frankford Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Magdalena Wiltz MD is a female Geriatic Psychiatrist, has 33 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry and Geriatric Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Magdalena Wiltz practice?
- Dr. Magdalena Wiltz has 2 office locations.
Dr. Magdalena Wiltz practices Psychiatry and Geriatric Psychiatry near Langhorne, PA.
See Langhorne Psychiatrists and Langhorne Geriatric Doctors.