A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Magdalena Wiltz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Magdalena Wiltz is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Magdalena Wiltz, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- She has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Alzheimer Disease
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Wiltz graduated from Temple University Physicians, Philadelphia. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Wiltz has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Frankford Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Magdalena Wiltz MD is a female Geriatic Psychiatrist, has 33 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry and Geriatric Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Magdalena Wiltz practice?
- Dr. Magdalena Wiltz has 2 office locations.
Dr. Magdalena Wiltz practices Psychiatry and Geriatric Psychiatry near Langhorne, PA.
See Langhorne Psychiatrists.