A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Magdalene Ho:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Magdalene Ho is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Magdalene Ho, MD is board certified in Dermatology.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Acne Rosacea
Education & Awards
Dr. Ho graduated from University of Pennsylvania , Philadelphia.
Dr. Ho has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Jeanes Hospital
- Temple University Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Magdalene Yuen-Yee Ho MD is a female Dermatologist, has 34 years of experience and practices in Dermatology.
- Where does Dr. Magdalene Y. Ho practice?
- Dr. Magdalene Ho has 2 office locations.
Dr. Magdalene Ho practices Dermatology near Philadelphia, PA.
See Philadelphia Dermatologists.