A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Magdi Gindi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Magdi Gindi is Satisfactory.
Education & Awards
Dr. Gindi graduated from University Of Alexandria.More Education & Awards
Dr. Gindi has 24 hospital affiliations:
- Glendale Memorial Hospital and Health Center
- Presbyterian Intercommunity Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Gindi accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- LA Care Health Plan - 10 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 3 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Molina Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Care 1st Health Plan - 3 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 2 plans
- Evercare - 1 plan
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Humana - 11 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Magdi R. Gindi practice?
Dr. Magdi Gindi practices Pediatrics, General Practice, Family Medicine, Otolaryngology, and Surgery near Los Angeles, CA.
See Los Angeles Pediatricians, Los Angeles General Practitioners, Los Angeles Family Physicians, Los Angeles Otolaryngologists, and Los Angeles Surgeons.