A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Magdi Gindi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 1.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Magdi Gindi is Satisfactory.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Gindi graduated from University Of Alexandria.
Dr. Gindi has 24 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Hospital of Gardena
- Presbyterian Intercommunity Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Magdi Riad Gindi MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 40 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Magdi R. Gindi practice?
- Dr. Magdi Gindi has 4 office locations.
Dr. Magdi Gindi practices Family Medicine near Los Angeles, CA.
See Los Angeles Family Physicians.