A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Magdi Hanafi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Magdi Hanafi, Obstetrician & Gynecologist is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Magdi Hanafi, MD, FICS, FACOG is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Annual Wellness Exams
- Irregular Periods
- Robotic Surgery
- Tubal Reversal
- Uterine Fibroid Treatment
Education & Awards
Dr. Hanafi graduated from University Of Alexandria. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Hanafi has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Joseph'S Hospital Of Atlanta
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Magdi Mahmoud Hanafi MD, FICS, and FACOG is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 41 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology and Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Magdi M. Hanafi practice?
- Dr. Magdi Hanafi has 1 office location.
Dr. Magdi Hanafi practices Obstetrics & Gynecology and Gynecology near Atlanta, GA.
See Atlanta Obstetricians & Gynecologists.