Obstetrician & Gynecologist
5673 Peachtree Dunwoody Rd
Ste 750
Atlanta, GA 30342
(404) 851-9300
Locations and availability (1)

3.0

Some ratings provided by Kudzu.
 |  Smooth and easy surgery experience  |  show details
by Syrita on Apr 10th, 2013

From the moment I walk through the door customer service and nurses made me feel comfortable and relax. DR, Hanafi gave me a smooth and easy surgery no complication very great advice and made me laugh and took my mind off my situation and made it at ease.I want to thank him for ALL he has done and GOD has allowed his hands and mind to help me through my life experience. I will HIGHLY recommend anyone with my situation(s) to meet with DR, Hanafi he will take great care of you. P.S. DR, HANAFI YOU ROCK!!!! :0)

Jun 12th, 2012

Dr, Hanify has been my doctor for 22 years and delivered my 22 year old son. He is very proffesional and take the time out to talk to his patients. If you miss your appointment the staff will always follow up with you. He is very knowlegeable and a great doctor.

Dec 17th, 2011

I had a very pleasant visit. I would recommend this doctor to my friends. He is very thorough and helpful. The office staff is very nice and helpful.

|  INCREDIBLY NICE DOCTOR, ONE OF A KIND  |  show details
Dec 15th, 2011

VERY EDUCATED AND SKILLFUL SURGEON IN GYNECOLOGY. HE ALWAYS KEEPS UP WITH HIS EDUCATION HOURS. I had robotic hysterectomy and was back at work in 2 weeks. Wish I had done it sooner. Sometimes the wait is unexpected sometimes, not all the time.. but easy to try and work around my time schedule...

|  Rude and Absent Minded Doctor  |  show details
Feb 18th, 2011

I will never go back to this doctor. He was rude and bad mannered whenever I will ask about my symptoms and his treatment recommendations. I had been sterilized for 11 years when I visited Dr. Hanafi, yet every time he will get on the phone to talk to me, he will ask me if I was trying to get pregnant!! This doctor does not even take the time to review the chart of the patient holding on the phone before talking to her. I was severely anemic yet he prescribed the wrong medication and I had a period that lasted almost 3 weeks. Good luck getting your medical records. It took weeks of me asking and later demanding that a copy of my records be mailed to my new OB/GYN. At this time my new doctor has not received the actual records. All they sent was a fax.

Sep 21st, 2010

Dr. Hanafi is the worst OB/GYN that I have ever seen in Atlanta. This doctor wanted to do a complicated surgery on me without even building my blood level back up. I had a menustruation for several months and the doctor only recommended medicine. I went to see another physician who stated there was an injection that could have been given to me to prevent the bleeding. This doctor wanted to schedule a surgery with me with me blood level being so low which could have caused death. He has a high turn over with staffing and does not remember anything. I would not recommend him to see an animal! That is truly the honest truth. He is not efficient and he is hungry for money. He charges a copay when a person comes to his office to get a refill on a prescription. DO NOT SEE THIS DOCTOR IF YOU WANT TO LIVE!

Jul 9th, 2010

My mother felt very comfortable with his treatment and diagnosis. He was very gentle and his office was equipped with everything needed. My mother did not have to go somewhere else for an ultrasound or anything else. Each and every visit was completely comfortable and we left feeling "we're glad we chose this doctor." Staff is always very courteous and personable and the atmosphere is relaxed.

Jun 22nd, 2010

|  Need more staff  |  show details
May 27th, 2010

Get more helpgive patients more time to get answers to their questions

|  this dr it's horrible  |  show details
Mar 16th, 2009

I don't recommend this dr to anybody.

|  Very Caring  |  show details
by kesha1973 on Sep 18th, 2008 on kudzu.com

I had a great visit.The staff was very nice and understanding.I recieve fast results.I recommended this office to all of my friends.Thanks a lot to all of the staff there.

Read Full Review at kudzu.com
 |  worst in town  |  show details
by jeniffers on Jun 27th, 2007 on kudzu.com

I am very disapointed about Dr.Hanafi treatment, and about his office staff, he did not discuss about treatment and my problems, this is the worst dr in town.

Read Full Review at kudzu.com