by A Fripp on Jun 7th, 2016

He referred me to a specialist and even contacted the specialist on my behalf.

Do not work for this Doctor show details Do not work for this Doctor
May 14th, 2016

This doctor is a very selfish and unreasonable person to work. He is never satisfied and creeps around nitpicking every. The turnover rate is unbelievable the place is like a revolving door. He is very rude and disrespectful to his wife and staff members. He does not care about if staff nor his patients its all about the money to him. I have witness him tell a patient she needed surgery and she really didn't need to have surgery, but since he did have the amount of surgerys for that week he tired to push her in to having it done. I'm glad she was one of those people to get a second opinion. He also forces the patient to refer others and if they say they don't have anyone the visit is cut short. Very distasteful Doctor please please please find another place to work or get you patient care.

Wonderful Experience!!!!!!!! show details Wonderful Experience!!!!!!!!
by Mrs. Scarlett on Mar 15th, 2016

Dr. Hanafi has been my doctor since 2004. He always takes the time to explain things to me test results etc. He is very positive and unlike other doctors I have been to he has never given up on me or my situation. the surgeries I have had were successful and with any surgery comes pain. The wait time my be long at time but if you are a good doctor it is expected. He doesn't rush but is very considerate of others time. I referred family members and he takes care of them just like he tales care of me. Any procedures that I have had he discussed the options and I made the decision and signed all forms. He is awesome!!!!!!! Thank you for being the best Doctor ever!!!!!

NOT WORTH THE EXCESSIVE WAIT TIME, consistently show details NOT WORTH THE EXCESSIVE WAIT TIME, consistently
Feb 10th, 2016

The doctor and staff are very kind of professional. But the wait time is ridiculous, especially since you have to pay for parking. Even though it's right by my work in changing docs bc 1 hour wait is excessive, especially when you set your appt BEFORE the office opens to avoid this only to find that every time you go there are 5 other women scheduled G the same time. This has happened every time I have gone. About 3-5 times.

Terrible experience show details Terrible experience
Jan 27th, 2016

I would not suggest this doctor for any women who is trying to conceive or figure out what issues they have with their reproduction organs. I have been to this doctor 4 times and each time dr hanafi is rushed and very short with explaining my test results and also next steps. He does not have a hands on approach with his clients and also is not sensitive of the reason why you are there. Also I witnessed him first hand being very very rude to a employee who was in the room with us . I felt really bad for her as she didn't do anything wrong. I will never go back again

The devil in disguise show details The devil in disguise
by T.N.H. on Dec 14th, 2015

The worst doctor in the world be careful because he is a devil in disguise he gave me a procedure that I did not ask for and sign as the witness and the physician on the consent form I only been to is Doctor a couple of times in my life beware he is no good sneaky dishonest fake play that nice doctor but he is the devil.

He's my fave show details He's my fave
Dec 7th, 2015

I love Dr Hanafi! He seems really concerned about my well-being. He to moved some cysts from my ovaries about two years ago, and now I'm in the midst of fertility treatments. I pray everything works out!!

excellent doc show details excellent doc
by Gigi on Aug 15th, 2015

from the moment I walked in the door Ms. Beth made me feel very comfortable. The staff was awesome from the lab tech to the medical assistant. I fear gynecologist visits but he made me laugh and he answered every single question I had and spent two hours with my daughter and I. I am scheduled for a tubal reversal next week and if he could actually make me go through with a Pap smear he is great! I felt really comfortable and the music put me at ease. Thanks Dr. Hanafi and staff!

Jul 13th, 2015

His front office person is very rude. I miss the other nice young lady Ronda she was great at what she does. The doctor himself doesn't seem to care about my situation but keeps asking if I'm trying to get pregnant!! Smh he shows no interest in his patients!!!

Smooth and easy surgery experience show details Smooth and easy surgery experience
by Syrita on Apr 10th, 2013

From the moment I walk through the door customer service and nurses made me feel comfortable and relax. DR, Hanafi gave me a smooth and easy surgery no complication very great advice and made me laugh and took my mind off my situation and made it at ease.I want to thank him for ALL he has done and GOD has allowed his hands and mind to help me through my life experience. I will HIGHLY recommend anyone with my situation(s) to meet with DR, Hanafi he will take great care of you. P.S. DR, HANAFI YOU ROCK!!!! :0)

Jun 12th, 2012

Dr, Hanify has been my doctor for 22 years and delivered my 22 year old son. He is very proffesional and take the time out to talk to his patients. If you miss your appointment the staff will always follow up with you. He is very knowlegeable and a great doctor.

Dec 17th, 2011

I had a very pleasant visit. I would recommend this doctor to my friends. He is very thorough and helpful. The office staff is very nice and helpful.

INCREDIBLY NICE DOCTOR, ONE OF A KIND show details INCREDIBLY NICE DOCTOR, ONE OF A KIND
Dec 15th, 2011

VERY EDUCATED AND SKILLFUL SURGEON IN GYNECOLOGY. HE ALWAYS KEEPS UP WITH HIS EDUCATION HOURS. I had robotic hysterectomy and was back at work in 2 weeks. Wish I had done it sooner. Sometimes the wait is unexpected sometimes, not all the time.. but easy to try and work around my time schedule...

Sep 21st, 2010

Dr. Hanafi is the worst OB/GYN that I have ever seen in Atlanta. This doctor wanted to do a complicated surgery on me without even building my blood level back up. I had a menustruation for several months and the doctor only recommended medicine. I went to see another physician who stated there was an injection that could have been given to me to prevent the bleeding. This doctor wanted to schedule a surgery with me with me blood level being so low which could have caused death. He has a high turn over with staffing and does not remember anything. I would not recommend him to see an animal! That is truly the honest truth. He is not efficient and he is hungry for money. He charges a copay when a person comes to his office to get a refill on a prescription. DO NOT SEE THIS DOCTOR IF YOU WANT TO LIVE!

Jul 9th, 2010

My mother felt very comfortable with his treatment and diagnosis. He was very gentle and his office was equipped with everything needed. My mother did not have to go somewhere else for an ultrasound or anything else. Each and every visit was completely comfortable and we left feeling "we're glad we chose this doctor." Staff is always very courteous and personable and the atmosphere is relaxed.

Jun 22nd, 2010

Need more staff show details Need more staff
May 27th, 2010

Get more helpgive patients more time to get answers to their questions

this dr it's horrible show details this dr it's horrible
Mar 16th, 2009

I don't recommend this dr to anybody.