A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Magdi Khalil:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Magdi Khalil is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Magdi Khalil, MBBS, MD is board certified in Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Khalil graduated from University Of Cairo.
Dr. Khalil has 5 hospital affiliations:
- New Milford Hospital
- Village Crest Center For Health & Rehabilitation, New Milford CT
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Magdi Khalil MBBS and MD is a male Internist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Magdi Khalil practice?
- Dr. Magdi Khalil has 5 office locations.
Dr. Magdi Khalil practices Gastroenterology near Manchester, CT.
Additional practice locations include: New Milford, CT and Vernon Rockville, CT.
See Manchester Gastroenterologists.