A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Magdi Tadros:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Magdi Tadros is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Magdi Tadros, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Tadros graduated from Ain Shams University, Cairo. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Tadros has 2 hospital affiliations:
- United Regional Health Sys-8th St Campus
- United Regional Health Care System - South
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Magdi Makram Tadros MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 25 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Magdi M. Tadros practice?
- Dr. Magdi Tadros has 2 office locations.
Dr. Magdi Tadros practices Family Medicine near Wichita Falls, TX.
See Wichita Falls Primary Care Doctors.