Learn more about Dr. Magdolna Saringer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Magdolna Saringer, Clinical Assistant Professor of Psychiatry and Behavior Sciences is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Saringer
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Saringer Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Magdolna Saringer, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Saringer graduated from Semmelweis University, Budapest. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Saringer has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Montefiore Medical Center: Weiler Division
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Magdolna Saringer MD is a female Psychiatrist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Magdolna Saringer practice?
- Dr. Magdolna Saringer has 3 office locations.
Dr. Magdolna Saringer practices Psychiatry near New York, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Kew Gardens, NY and Summit, NJ.
See New York Psychiatrists.