A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Magdolna Saringer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Magdolna Saringer is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Magdolna Saringer, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
Education & Awards
Dr. Saringer graduated from Debreceni Orvostudomanyi Egyetem. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Saringer has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Montefiore Medical Center
- Montefiore Medical Center: Moses Division
- Haitian Creole
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Magdolna Saringer MD is a female Psychiatrist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Magdolna Saringer practice?
- Dr. Magdolna Saringer has 4 office locations.
Dr. Magdolna Saringer practices Psychiatry near New York, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Bronx, NY.
See New York Psychiatrists.