Learn more about Dr. Magdolna Saringer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Magdolna Saringer is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Saringer
Epilepsy Patient Education Learn about epilepsy and seizures in our patient education guide and how this brain disorder affects people.Before Visiting Dr. Saringer Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Magdolna Saringer, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Saringer graduated from Semmelweis University, Budapest. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Saringer has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Montefiore Medical Center: Weiler Division
- Haitian Creole
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Magdolna Saringer MD is a female Psychiatrist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Magdolna Saringer practice?
- Dr. Magdolna Saringer has 3 office locations.
Dr. Magdolna Saringer practices Psychiatry near New York, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Kew Gardens, NY and Summit, NJ.
See New York Psychiatrists.