A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Magdy Abdel Nour:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Magdy Abdel Nour is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Magdy Abdel Nour, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Abdel Nour has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Sullivan County Community Hospital
- UNION HOSPITAL CLINTON formerly WEST CENTRAL COMMUNITY HOSPITAL
- Terre Haute Regional Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Magdy Waguih Abdel Nour MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Magdy W. Abdel Nour practice?
- Dr. Magdy Abdel Nour has 1 office location.
Dr. Magdy Abdel Nour practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Terre Haute, IN.
See Terre Haute Obstetricians & Gynecologists.