A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Magdy Attia:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Magdy Attia is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Magdy Attia, MBBS, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Emergency Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Strep Infection (Streptococcal Infections)
Education & Awards
Dr. Attia graduated from University Of Alexandria.
Dr. Attia has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Dupont Hospital For Children
- Alfred I Dupont Institute
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Magdy W Attia MBBS and MD is a male Pediatrician, has 30 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Pediatric Emergency Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Magdy W. Attia practice?
- Dr. Magdy Attia has 9 office locations.
Dr. Magdy Attia practices Pediatrics and Pediatric Emergency Medicine near Wilmington, DE.
Additional practice locations include: Milford, DE and Dover, DE.
See Wilmington Pediatricians.