Dr. Magdy Awad Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Magdy Awad?

June 4th, 2015

if you want to wait over an hour and half to get treated then go ahead also you wont be treated by the doctor but his two students which means 3 people looking at your vagina how uncomfortable... and not proper from the patient standpoint ...

January 14th, 2015

Dr Awad delivered my children and my grandchildren I have been with him 30 years. He is the best Doctor I have ever met.

December 28th, 2013

Dr. Awad is a great Dr.!!!!!!!!

October 6th, 2013

Dr. Awad is absolutely amazing doctor! My family has been going to him for years! He's a doctor who really cares for his patients. He can pretty much make a diagnosis and know before any results actually come back. He makes sure he takes his time to explain a diagnosis or procedure until the patient fully understands. He's a doctor that you feel completely comfortable with. I would recommend Dr. Awad to anyone.

May 28th, 2012

Unknowledgeable

I went to Dr. Awad complaining of pain a few yours ago. After a few visits he told me not to come back because he could not help me. Another doctor was able to quickly determine what the problem was and started treatment quickly.

October 20th, 2011

The Best...Literally!!!

After years of seeing my mother dread going to her gyno appointments, I wasn't particularly looking forward to selecting a gyno for myself. My soon to be sister-in-law recommended Dr. Awad to me. I went to see him for the first time, and before the exam he took the time to come in, get to know me, and answer any questions that I had. He has a vary caring nature and puts you right at ease. A couple of years later when I became pregnant with my first child, I couldn't think of a better doctor to provide me with prenatal care. This is a doctor who appears to truly love his job. He's probably done thousands of ultrasounds and listened to a baby's heartbeat just as many time, but everytime he'd do those for me he'd be just as excited as I was. I don't think I could ever go to another doctor and I can't imagine anyone but him delivering my future babies. Now, instead of dreading my ob/gyno visits like my mother, I actually look forward to them...how many women can say that???

September 1st, 2011

Beyond the BEST!!!!

Dr Awad has been my OB/GYN for over 22 years. This man saved my life..plain and simple. He discovered a deadly cancerous tumor on my ovary, preformed the necessary surgery and recommended a wonder oncologist. He has the warmest bedside manner, he listens...I mean really listens... to what you say and addresses your concerns and fears with confidence. He is THE role model of what a doctor should be! IN addition, his staff is just as warm and caring as he is.Now...if we could only get babies to not want to be born right before my appointment....just kidding. I LOVE Dr Awad and so do all my friends who go to him per my recommendation. Barb Merrill

February 16th, 2011

Wonderful

I wish all doctors were this great!So brilliant, caring, warm, accessible.

August 5th, 2010

The Best of the Best

I have been seeing Dr. Awad for 17 years and my mother has been seeing him since 1980. My whole family and my husband's family see him as well as most of my friends. He is amazing...He saved me from needing a hysterectomy after the birth of my first child and no other doctor would have had the determination or the expertise that this man has. I would never even consider seeing anyone else and now travel over 45 mins to see him. I wish I could give him 10 stars...he is worth that and more.

September 10th, 2009

Wonderful Doctor

I love this doctor, and his staff. Very caring. When I trying to get pregnant, he was the only doctor that gave me hope. I now have twin girls. God Bless Dr. Awad and his staff.

June 6th, 2009

The BEST!!!

I honestly love this doctor. He has been my doctor for over 20 years. He also takes care of all the women in my family. Had it not been for him I never would have given bith to my beautiful twin daughters. When other doctors had given up on me, Dr. Awad convinced me there was hope, and now I have the loves of my life. Thank you Dr. Awad

January 28th, 2016