A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Magdy Boulos:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Magdy Boulos is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Magdy Boulos, MD is board certified in Neurological Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Brain Injuries
- Cerebrovascular Disorders
- Neurosurgical Procedures
- Spinal Fractures
- Spinal Stenosis
Education & Awards
Dr. Boulos graduated from University Of Cairo. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Boulos has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Union Memorial Hospital
- Union Hospital of Cecil County
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Magdy Ibrahim Boulos MD is a male Neurosurgeon, has 46 years of experience and practices in Neurological Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Magdy I. Boulos practice?
- Dr. Magdy Boulos has 4 office locations.
Dr. Magdy Boulos practices Neurological Surgery near Elkton, MD.
Additional practice locations include: Wilmington, DE and Newark, DE.
See Elkton Surgeons.