A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Magdy El-Kalliny:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Magdy El-Kalliny is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Neurosurgical Procedures
- Spinal Fractures
- Spinal Stenosis
- Vertebroplasty (Kyphoplasty)
Education & Awards
Dr. El-Kalliny graduated from Ain Shams University, Cairo.
Dr. El-Kalliny has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Lake Cumberland Regional Hospital
- Good Samaritan Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Magdy Mohamed El-Kalliny MD is a male Neurosurgeon, has 34 years of experience and practices in Neurological Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Magdy M. El-Kalliny practice?
- Dr. Magdy El-Kalliny has 3 office locations.
Dr. Magdy El-Kalliny practices Neurological Surgery near Somerset, KY.
See Somerset Surgeons.