Dr. Magdy Elsakr Is this you?

3.4

Have you seen Dr. Magdy Elsakr?

Very satisfied

Posted on April 22nd, 2016

Staff was very pleasant. Nurse was professional and knowledgeable. Doctor did my screening colonoscopy. It was a breeze. Good overall experience. I would recommend to my family and friends.

Worst Patient Care Ever

Posted on December 9th, 2015

You do not see the doctor except in the procedure arena. Otherwise, you see the Physician's Assistant. Even when the procedure goes a wry, the doctor refuses to see his patient. This has been my consistent experience for the 12 years I have been ill. Call me a slow learner, but enough is finally enough!

Professional female

Posted on April 15th, 2015

Only saw Dr. before my endoscopy, never again. PA gave results, she seemed bored and rushed. THEY NEVER RESPONDED TO MY MAIL ORDER PRESCRIPTION INSURANCE after 4 follow up calls from me. I was not able to refill my RX after 1.5 months trying. Had to take time off work to see another Dr. to fill RX. HORRIBLE EXPERIENCE. Never again!

Great Doctor

Posted on March 18th, 2015

After being misdiagnosed by another gastroenterologist, I came to see Dr. Elsakr. He immediately put me at ease. He was very patient answering all my questions and thoroughly explained the course of treatment. Very pleased.

Excellent Doctor

Posted on June 21st, 2013

Althought it wasn't easy to get in to see the doctor, it was well worth the wait. Dr. Elsakr was very thorough, very knowledgeable, and was able to take care of my health issues. I would highly recommend him.

unhappy customer

Posted on March 12th, 2013

Not only did I have to wait months to get an appointment but I had to wait almost 2 hours to be taken back into a room. I understand when doctors get behind, but never this long. Once roomed, I waited for another 45 mins. Dr was not on time. I came back for a follow up and the same happened. The staff was friendly. The scheduler was a bit rude and texted on her phone in front of me. Never returning.

Excellent Doctor

Posted on November 7th, 2012

After going to another gastro specialist in town who failed to diagnose me, I went to Dr. Elsakr and felt an immediate sense of relief that someone understood my condition. He was very knowledgeable and friendly. His staff was very pleasant. I would highly recommend.

Horrible...

Posted on April 25th, 2012

I would definitely not recommend him. There are much better choices regarding GI specialists available in this area.

Find a different Doctor

Posted on March 29th, 2012

Absolutely Wonderful !!!

Posted on January 18th, 2012

Dr. Elsakr and his staff are top notch. He's very caring and knowledgeable and made me feel at ease right from the start. He was able to diagnose my symptoms and provide advice and medication that relieved me almost immediately. I highly recommend him.

MISDIAGNOSIS!!!

Posted on March 24th, 2011

Totally misdiagnosed me. Added SO much time to my pain! Had a dying organ - told it was 'normal'. I advise anyone seeing this doctor to GET A SECOND OPINION!!!

One of the good ones

Posted on November 5th, 2009

Dr. Elsakr took really good care of me when I had to see him for a post-gastric bypass stricture. He has a great bedside manner (and even took it well when I socked him in the stomach while under anesthesia!) I don't make a habit of recommending doctors most of the time, but this is one I'd definitely suggest you check out when looking for a GI doc.