A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Magdy Farag:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Education & Awards
Dr. Farag graduated from Ain Shams University, Cairo.
Dr. Farag has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Monmouth Medical Center
- Newark Beth Israel Medical Center
- Chilton Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Magdy Mehanny Farag MBBS and MD is a male Pediatrician, has 33 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Magdy M. Farag practice?
- Dr. Magdy Farag has 2 office locations.
Dr. Magdy Farag practices Pediatrics near Jersey City, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Secaucus, NJ.
See Jersey City Pediatricians.