A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Magdy Girgis:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Magdy Girgis is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Girgis graduated from Ain Shams University, Cairo. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Girgis has 8 hospital affiliations:
- John Muir Medical Center, Walnut Creek Campus
- Alta Bates Summit Medical Center- Summit Campus
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Girgis accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 14 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 90 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Unicare - 1 plan
- Alameda Alliance for Health - 3 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 16 plans
- Humana - 8 plans
- Cigna - 5 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Magdy H. Girgis practice?
Dr. Magdy Girgis practices Obstetrics & Gynecology and Gynecology near Oakland, CA.
See Oakland Obstetricians & Gynecologists.