Plastic Surgeons

1702 Skylyn Dr
Spartanburg, SC 29307
864-585-3608
Locations and availability (1)

3.0

|  neck lift  |  show details
by tammyroberts @yahoo.com on May 5th, 2014

I am sp pleased with my neck Lift. My neck had 5 to 7 lines. I was very ashamed of , how my neck looked. Thank You Dr. Habib for my beautiful perfect neck. I look 15 years younger. Also, feel wonderful about myself. Dr. Habib you are a True Gift to Plastic surgery. Thank You and Thank your wonderful staff for their kindness.mm

|  Very pleased with my results!! Thank you!  |  show details
Jan 20th, 2014

Dr. Habib is a great surgeon and I am very happy with the results of my procedure! I feel and look fantastic, I am so thankful for Dr. Habib and his staff! I highly recommend Dr. Habib and Spartanburg Plastic Surgery.

Nov 12th, 2013

Thank You Dr. Habib for my augmentation. I look Beautiful. Thank You and your kind staff for all that you did for me.

by Tammy on Nov 2nd, 2013

I had augmentation. Thank You to Dr. Habib and His wonderful Staff. I look beautiful. My Husband always made remarks about my small breast. Thanks to Dr. habib I am 34 C and look wonderful.I have high self-esteem about myself and my breasts. Dr. Habib is a genius and took his time explaining the procedure. I felt he really cared. Also, his staff made me feel at home. THANK YOU SO MUCH, Dr. Habib

Aug 5th, 2013

I look fabulous. Tummy tuck and suctions of my arms. Men look at me twice. WOW. I Love myself now. Thank You Dr. Habib for all that you did for me. You are amazing. Thank You. coming back for Botox too.

|  Do not let this guy butcher you  |  show details
by Rose S on May 2nd, 2013

I went to Dr. Habib for removal of excess arm skin. He said he had done lost of the surgery. I now look like a burn victim. After less than a month post op he had already gotten approval from my insurance to do a repair surgery. I had hard stitches breaking through my arms for months. I will be glad to show you pictures if you don't believe me. He is a BUTCHER. I know 2 other people who had surgery with him and they also look horrible and he offered to get them approved for repairs also. The day he told me he could do it over and already had approval from the insurance company I cried in his office because I couldn't believe what he was saying. DO NOT LET THIS GUY TOUCH YOU. If you want to see theproof of my story - please lwt me know but don't do it until you see the pictures.This surgery changed my life forever.....

|  Supervisor  |  show details
by Holly on Mar 26th, 2013

I am so pleased with the laser procedure on my face Nd neck. I look fabulous. I look years younger. Thanks, to Dr. Habib, I feel fantastic about myself now. I used to wear foundation, now I do not wear any. Wow, what a difference. The staff was wonderful. Dr. Happy made me feel right a home. Thank you for my new me.

|  A very happy and thankful patient!!!  |  show details
by cheryl cooper on Mar 12th, 2013

I have been so pleased with Dr. Habib and his staff, just wish i knew about him several years ago. I feel like a different person, so more than satisfied with my procedure, i would highly recommened Dr. Habib, he's so funny, very friendly and most of all so knowledgeable in his profession. I was so impressed with him during my first visit and how he made me feel comfortable and talked to me and explained to me about the surgery i wanted done, i will definitly have him do another procedure for me in the future, i could have saved myself a lot of money and unnecessary pain i experienced with a Dr. several years ago, so glad i found about Dr. Habib, he will be the only Dr. for me NOW!

|  EXCELLENT Experience!!  |  show details
Mar 5th, 2013

This has not been my first experience with plastic surgery. However, it has been my best!!! Dr. Habib and his staff are wonderful! I have recieved exceptional service with results that I am extremely pleased with! I had a breast lift, implants removed and liposuction. I was very nervous considering I had a previous bad experience with the surgeon and implants years ago. However, my results are amazing. In addition wait time in the office is always conveniently quick. I highly recommend Dr. Habib & his staff.

|  Lift  |  show details
by Vicki on Jan 17th, 2013

I have been a patient of Dr.Habib for 6 to 8 years. He does a great job with Botox. I recently had a mini face lift with great results. Minimal swelling and bruising,..no pain, I was out and about normal routine within 7 days. The results are exactly what I hoped for...very subtle...not obvious at all...but a definite improvement that took care of my sagging jowls and neck. I have no regrets and I am extremely pleased. The staff and Dr. Habib are great and treat me so special every visit. Any medical procedure requires a trust in your physician....I definitely had this with Dr. Habib and he did not let me down. I have no regrets.

|  Breast augmentation and Nose  |  show details
Oct 31st, 2012

New Breasts and new Nose. Love it and feel that I am a new Person. Feel so good about my self now. I can not Thank Dr. Habib Enough. He changed my life. God Bless You

|  Great Doctor, Great Surgeon!  |  show details
Aug 3rd, 2012

I have been a patient at Spartanburg plastic surgery for many years, I have had several procedures. I am very pleased with Dr. Habib, I look and feel much younger. I get compliments all the time, and I feel great! I would recommend Dr. Habib to all. His staff is friendly and always works me in when I need to see him. I would go to no one else! He works wonders!

|  DO NOT RECOMMEND!!!!!  |  show details
Jul 16th, 2012

I went in for a tummy tuck and came out with a MESSED up belly button. It looks horrible! I had to go to another surgeon who is BOARD CERTIFIED unlike Hibib to have it fixed. Looks somewhat better but still embarrassing. I had to get a belly ring just so I can show my stomach in a bathing suit. I do NOT recommend him. Also he can never keep good staff. Everytime I went back another new face. That say's alot!!

|  Good Doctor, lousy staff during much of the last 10 yrs.  |  show details
May 6th, 2012

Dr Habib has completed two separate surgeries for me. He is working to overhaul his staff, as they have given him much of the negative reviews over the years. As for his work, he is awesome! He knows what needs to be done and the least-scaring method to do it. His bedside manner is a little rough, but you should be prepared with the questions you have, rather than wasting his time. He has always fully answered all of my questions. He has little patience for whininess and is a surgeon, not a psychologist! I DO fully recommend him.

Feb 8th, 2012

Dr. Habib was a wonderfull and caring doctor. I loved his staff, everyone was very helpfull and considerate. They made me feel like part of a family! I will be back to see Dr. habib in the future.

|  One of the worst doctors ever  |  show details
Jun 22nd, 2011

I had a very bad experience with this so called doctor. First of all, he is not board certified by the American Board of Plastic Surgery. I was told by one of his girls that he was. He ruined my looks and did a botched job on my body. He is really what one would call crazy and I think he looks down on women. I have since been fixed by a very good doctor. But, I have very very bad memories which has taught me to be very cautious and to do extensive research on any doctor. I have heard he has messed others up to and I don't know how he gets by with it. One friend of mine told me she overheard a TV news personality while getting her hair done say she would not let him do surgery on her dog.