Dr. Magdy Habib MD Patient Reviews

• Plastic Surgery Simpsonville, SC

May 5th, 2014
neck lift
I am sp pleased with my neck Lift. My neck had 5 to 7 lines. I was very ashamed of , how my neck looked. Thank You Dr. Habib for my beautiful perfect neck. I look 15 years younger. Also, feel wonderful about myself. Dr. Habib you are a True Gift to Plastic surgery. Thank You and Thank your wonderful staff for their kindness.mm

January 20th, 2014
Very pleased with my results!! Thank you!
Dr. Habib is a great surgeon and I am very happy with the results of my procedure! I feel and look fantastic, I am so thankful for Dr. Habib and his staff! I highly recommend Dr. Habib and Spartanburg Plastic Surgery.

November 12th, 2013
Thank You Dr. Habib for my augmentation. I look Beautiful. Thank You and your kind staff for all that you did for me.

November 2nd, 2013
I had augmentation. Thank You to Dr. Habib and His wonderful Staff. I look beautiful. My Husband always made remarks about my small breast. Thanks to Dr. habib I am 34 C and look wonderful.I have high self-esteem about myself and my breasts. Dr. Habib is a genius and took his time explaining the procedure. I felt he really cared. Also, his staff made me feel at home. THANK YOU SO MUCH, Dr. Habib

August 5th, 2013
I look fabulous. Tummy tuck and suctions of my arms. Men look at me twice. WOW. I Love myself now. Thank You Dr. Habib for all that you did for me. You are amazing. Thank You. coming back for Botox too.

May 2nd, 2013
Do not let this guy butcher you
I went to Dr. Habib for removal of excess arm skin. He said he had done lost of the surgery. I now look like a burn victim. After less than a month post op he had already gotten approval from my insurance to do a repair surgery. I had hard stitches breaking through my arms for months. I will be glad to show you pictures if you don't believe me. He is a BUTCHER. I know 2 other people who had surgery with him and they also look horrible and he offered to get them approved for repairs also. The day he told me he could do it over and already had approval from the insurance company I cried in his office because I couldn't believe what he was saying. DO NOT LET THIS GUY TOUCH YOU. If you want to see theproof of my story - please lwt me know but don't do it until you see the pictures.This surgery changed my life forever.....

March 26th, 2013
Supervisor
I am so pleased with the laser procedure on my face Nd neck. I look fabulous. I look years younger. Thanks, to Dr. Habib, I feel fantastic about myself now. I used to wear foundation, now I do not wear any. Wow, what a difference. The staff was wonderful. Dr. Happy made me feel right a home. Thank you for my new me.

March 12th, 2013
A very happy and thankful patient!!!
I have been so pleased with Dr. Habib and his staff, just wish i knew about him several years ago. I feel like a different person, so more than satisfied with my procedure, i would highly recommened Dr. Habib, he's so funny, very friendly and most of all so knowledgeable in his profession. I was so impressed with him during my first visit and how he made me feel comfortable and talked to me and explained to me about the surgery i wanted done, i will definitly have him do another procedure for me in the future, i could have saved myself a lot of money and unnecessary pain i experienced with a Dr. several years ago, so glad i found about Dr. Habib, he will be the only Dr. for me NOW!

March 5th, 2013
EXCELLENT Experience!!
This has not been my first experience with plastic surgery. However, it has been my best!!! Dr. Habib and his staff are wonderful! I have recieved exceptional service with results that I am extremely pleased with! I had a breast lift, implants removed and liposuction. I was very nervous considering I had a previous bad experience with the surgeon and implants years ago. However, my results are amazing. In addition wait time in the office is always conveniently quick. I highly recommend Dr. Habib & his staff.

January 17th, 2013
Lift
I have been a patient of Dr.Habib for 6 to 8 years. He does a great job with Botox. I recently had a mini face lift with great results. Minimal swelling and bruising,..no pain, I was out and about normal routine within 7 days. The results are exactly what I hoped for...very subtle...not obvious at all...but a definite improvement that took care of my sagging jowls and neck. I have no regrets and I am extremely pleased. The staff and Dr. Habib are great and treat me so special every visit. Any medical procedure requires a trust in your physician....I definitely had this with Dr. Habib and he did not let me down. I have no regrets.

October 31st, 2012
Breast augmentation and Nose
New Breasts and new Nose. Love it and feel that I am a new Person. Feel so good about my self now. I can not Thank Dr. Habib Enough. He changed my life. God Bless You

August 3rd, 2012
Great Doctor, Great Surgeon!
I have been a patient at Spartanburg plastic surgery for many years, I have had several procedures. I am very pleased with Dr. Habib, I look and feel much younger. I get compliments all the time, and I feel great! I would recommend Dr. Habib to all. His staff is friendly and always works me in when I need to see him. I would go to no one else! He works wonders!