Dr. Magdy Iskander MD Patient Reviews

• 16 reviews

February 22nd, 2017
ABSOLUTELY EXCELLENT
I have a rare and incredibly painful joint disease. Orthopedic surgeons were at a loss as to how to help me. I was richly blessed to be referred to Dr. Iskander. He is at all times kind, patient, and compassionate. His staff is wonderful, too, and will get me in as soon as possible when I have a flare up. He is gentle and extremely knowledgeable. You will be very pleased with Dr. Iskander. He gives God the glory for his excellent skills.

January 18th, 2017
I feel Dr Iskander is a very caring doctor and has compassion for his patients I feel had vast knowledge of his field of medicine. i have and will continue to recommend him to anyone looking for a rheumatologist.

August 10th, 2016
I feel extremely lucky to have been referred to Dr. Iskander. In little over a month he had me going from wheelchair , walker and cane to walking on my own. Also relieved severe pain in my wrists.

July 18th, 2016
A doctor who listens to his patients!!
Dr Iskander is very thorough, professional,kind and knowledgeable. Good old fashioned doctor who actually listens to the patient!! Highly recommend Dr Iskander and his staff!!!

February 4th, 2016
Dr Iskander is the most caring, compassionate Dr I have been to. I was diagnosed with systemic lupus by Dr Iskander over 2 yrs ago, needless to say I was terrified and the everyday challenges can sometimes be difficult, but Dr Iskander has always been available to not only address my physical challenges but the emotional ones as well.He goes above and beyond for his patients. There is no need to travel to Cleveland to seek a top notch rheumatologist, the BEST is right here in Youngstown. He is also a very humble man who is not shy in giving the glory to Jesus Christ. He is simply the best !!!!!!

January 4th, 2016
I moved here about 5 years ago with active RA and a history of Lymphoma. I was very nervous to have to switch doctors. Dr. Iskander turned out to be GREAT! He is knowledgeable, courteous, and patient. His bedside manner is professional and comforting. At first I thought he was a little low tech (IBM typewriter in the office, hand written appointment book...) but he gets the job done! He excels in what I need as a patient! As for the negative comments regarding the staff... I met a new nurse when he moved a couple doors down (last year?) and there is a different person at the desk. The staff there as of late are professional, and put you at ease when you come in. I would recommend Dr. Iskander's office to anyone needing a Rheumatologist!

October 15th, 2015
He is one of the most competent Drs I have gone too. He is a very caring doctor and one I would trust with my life. He is a very compassionate Drs. I know and has a bedside manner that is fantastic, I cant say enough about him. He is also a very spiritual dr.

October 7th, 2015
Dr. is wonderful
Staff is rude. I love the Dr. So kind and thorough !

September 26th, 2015
Dr. Iskander has helped me with my arthritic condition. He answers all your questions and i would recommend him to anyone .

August 28th, 2015
very informative, answers all questions, would highly recommend to others

April 11th, 2015
Dr. Iskander diagnosis my condition on the first visit and began treating me immediately. I would not be able to do everyday tasks if it wasn't for his vast knowledge about arthritic conditions. I would highly recommend him .

December 31st, 2014
current patient
There are simply no words to describe how much Dr. Iskander means to my family and I. He has EXTREME compassion for you as a person and as a patient. This is a doctor who truly cares about your health and how you are on a daily basis. He continually goes the extra the extra mile for me and in turn this greatly helps my family also. I am a 15 year patient with this doctor he has seen me thru many tough days and many wonderful days . the birth of my daughter was one that without his FAITH and the good Lord above I might have given up per other docs advice. If you become his patient you will be wonderfully blessed. He is my go to doctor for most medical answers. I don't want to forget Pam and Cindy without them I don't know what I would do. They patiently listen to all my frantic calls when my body goes haywire. and the older I get the wackier my body gets .Thanks Pam and Cindy. Pam we go back along way. I love you all.