Dr. Magdy Iskander MD Patient Reviews

• Rheumatology Youngstown, OH

March 26th, 2017
WSP -Hartford, Ohio Rheumatoid Arthritis
Dr. Islander has been my Rheumatologist for over twenty-five years. He has treated me during difficult flares, special situations, and regular maintenance. I value his opinion and feel confident in his recommended treatment. I feel fortunate to have a physician as competent and compassionate.

March 9th, 2017
Great Doctor
Been treating me for over 24 years and has treated other members of my family and we all agree that he is the GREATEST. His staff is great also they also try to help you if possible and are very friendly.

March 7th, 2017
Dr. Iskander has been my doctor for 16 years. With many arthritis problems in all those years, Dr. Iskander has helped me. Pam and Sherry have also been very helpful when I was having problems with water on the knee and would get me in early in the morning before going to work or when I would run out of my prescription I would just call and they would get it called in right away. Would recommend Dr. Iskander very highly to anyone. Very wonderful and kind man. Also knows what he talking about and if you don't understand something, he keeps explaining until you do.

February 28th, 2017
I've been a patient of Dr. Iskander for about 15 years now. He is very knowledgeable, thorough, and very obviously and genuinely cares for his patients and our well being. His staff is a great group of friendly, welcoming folks who keep the practice running smoothly. Dr. Iskander has helped me through quite a few painful flare-ups through the years. Now, due to his expertise and guidance, I am happier, healthier and generally free from pain. I would not hesitate in the slightest to refer anyone in need of a rheumatologist to this practice.

February 22nd, 2017
ABSOLUTELY EXCELLENT
I have a rare and incredibly painful joint disease. Orthopedic surgeons were at a loss as to how to help me. I was richly blessed to be referred to Dr. Iskander. He is at all times kind, patient, and compassionate. His staff is wonderful, too, and will get me in as soon as possible when I have a flare up. He is gentle and extremely knowledgeable. You will be very pleased with Dr. Iskander. He gives God the glory for his excellent skills.

January 18th, 2017
I feel Dr Iskander is a very caring doctor and has compassion for his patients I feel had vast knowledge of his field of medicine. i have and will continue to recommend him to anyone looking for a rheumatologist.

August 10th, 2016
I feel extremely lucky to have been referred to Dr. Iskander. In little over a month he had me going from wheelchair , walker and cane to walking on my own. Also relieved severe pain in my wrists.

July 18th, 2016
A doctor who listens to his patients!!
Dr Iskander is very thorough, professional,kind and knowledgeable. Good old fashioned doctor who actually listens to the patient!! Highly recommend Dr Iskander and his staff!!!

February 4th, 2016
Dr Iskander is the most caring, compassionate Dr I have been to. I was diagnosed with systemic lupus by Dr Iskander over 2 yrs ago, needless to say I was terrified and the everyday challenges can sometimes be difficult, but Dr Iskander has always been available to not only address my physical challenges but the emotional ones as well.He goes above and beyond for his patients. There is no need to travel to Cleveland to seek a top notch rheumatologist, the BEST is right here in Youngstown. He is also a very humble man who is not shy in giving the glory to Jesus Christ. He is simply the best !!!!!!

January 4th, 2016
I moved here about 5 years ago with active RA and a history of Lymphoma. I was very nervous to have to switch doctors. Dr. Iskander turned out to be GREAT! He is knowledgeable, courteous, and patient. His bedside manner is professional and comforting. At first I thought he was a little low tech (IBM typewriter in the office, hand written appointment book...) but he gets the job done! He excels in what I need as a patient! As for the negative comments regarding the staff... I met a new nurse when he moved a couple doors down (last year?) and there is a different person at the desk. The staff there as of late are professional, and put you at ease when you come in. I would recommend Dr. Iskander's office to anyone needing a Rheumatologist!

October 15th, 2015
He is one of the most competent Drs I have gone too. He is a very caring doctor and one I would trust with my life. He is a very compassionate Drs. I know and has a bedside manner that is fantastic, I cant say enough about him. He is also a very spiritual dr.

October 7th, 2015
Dr. is wonderful
Staff is rude. I love the Dr. So kind and thorough !