A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Magdy Michael:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Magdy Michael is Average.
Education & Awards
Dr. Michael graduated from Tanta University. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Michael has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Advocate Illinois Masonic Medical Center
- Saint Joseph Hospital, Resurrection Hlth Cr
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Magdy Michael MD is a male Internist, has 36 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Magdy Michael practice?
- Dr. Magdy Michael has 5 office locations.
Dr. Magdy Michael practices Internal Medicine near Chicago, IL.
See Chicago Internists.