A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Magdy Milad:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Magdy Milad is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Magdy Milad, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology and Reproductive Endocrinology.
- He has special expertise in 13 areas:
- Adnexal Diseases
- Female Infertility
- Gynecologic Surgical Procedures
- Hysterectomy Uterus
- Hysteroscopic Surgery
- Laproscopic Surgery Laparoscopy
- Leiomyoma Smooth Muscle Tumor
- Reproductive Surgery
- Uterine Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Milad graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit. He has 5 awards.
Dr. Milad has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Northwestern Memorial Hospital
- John H Stroger Jr Hospital of Cook County
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Magdy Peter Milad MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology, Gynecology, and Reproductive Endocrinology.
- Where does Dr. Magdy P. Milad practice?
- Dr. Magdy Milad has 1 office location.
Dr. Magdy Milad practices Obstetrics & Gynecology, Gynecology, and Reproductive Endocrinology near Chicago, IL.
See Chicago Obstetricians & Gynecologists and Chicago Endocrinologists.