Obstetrician & Gynecologist (OB/GYN), Endocrinologist (diabetes, hormones)
Video profile

Patient Reviews ? Write a Review

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
 |  highly competent  |  show details
by Amy S. on Sep 20th, 2014

I went to Dr. Milad for an opinion about my pain and endometriosis. He reviewed all (not just surgery) the options and helped me come up with a plan that made sense to me. We ultimately did do surgery, and I am feeling 100% better, even 7 months after the surery. Thank you Dr. Milad for caring for me!!!

by Kelsey B on Feb 5th, 2013

I loved Dr. Milad. After years of pain, he was the first to accurately diagnose and treat me. He also made me feel safe, respected and listened to.

|  exceptional care  |  show details
Sep 14th, 2012

Dr. Milad is the 'go-to' gynecologist for fibroids. He has seen it all, discusses all options and truly cares. He has excellent surgical hands and is kind and thoughtful. I refer all my friends.

|  Competent  |  show details
Jan 22nd, 2012

Dr. Milad is a highly trained and capable gyne surgeon. He took my MRI films, read them himself, gave me ALL the options and ultimately operated. I owe my life to him.

|  Best doctor ever  |  show details
Jan 17th, 2012

I sought out Dr. Milad after being told that I needed to be cut open for fibroids. Dr. Milad evaluated me and explained every step of the way. He is an amazing communicator and gentle physician. He also has a wonderful sense of humor. I trusted him with my life and am very satisfied with the outcome. He ended up recommending a minimally invasive approach and I was back to work in 2 weeks.

|  Genius  |  show details
Aug 28th, 2011

Dr. Milad was able to diagnose my pelvic pain within minutes of meeting me. He listens carefully, is patient and thorough. I had seen 17 other doctors before him and none were as competent. His surgical expertise is worth waiting for!

|  fabulous experience  |  show details
Jun 25th, 2011

Dr. Milad is a competent and caring physician. He laid out all the options, provided me insight and performed a major operation using a scope. I couldn't be more happy.

|  Thank you,doctor!  |  show details
Jun 4th, 2011

I finally found a doctor I could trust! Dr.Milad is very professional,dedicated,intelligent,caring,honest and knowlegable specialist! I trust him with my life! God bless him for helping people!Alla Risenzon

|  couldn't have been better  |  show details
May 11th, 2011

I was so scared but Dr. Milad put me at ease. He exceeds his amazing reputation. Skilled surgeon, compassionate, thoughtful, caring. I have referred several of my friends.

|  incredible  |  show details
Apr 7th, 2011

I was told I needed a hysterectomy but really wasn't ready. I looked for another opinion and Dr. Milad laid out the options and took great care of me. I trust him with my life!

|  Wonderful Experience  |  show details
Jan 5th, 2011

After seeing all the big infertility specialists in the area, Dr. Milad was our fourth opinion. Though he essentially gave me the same diagnosis, it was his thoughtfulness in reviewing my history and his wonderful bedside manner, as well as the overall feeling we got from his office staff and the nurses, that made us stick with him. Today we have a beautiful toddler thanks in large part to Dr. Milad.

|  Dr, Milad  |  show details
Nov 3rd, 2010

Thank you for being so thorough and for putting me at ease. Aside from being a great surgeon, you have a wonderful bedside manner. Your staff was equally as courteous. Chris Lawler

Oct 23rd, 2010

I send all my patients to him!

|  the best  |  show details
Oct 10th, 2010

dr. milad was highly recommended. i was pleased with my care and his attention to detail.

|  Recommended  |  show details
Aug 10th, 2010

I have never really enjoyed going to the doctor but my fibroids we causing so much bleeding and pain that I had to. Dr. Milad was smart, thorough, professional. He laid out all the options (many I hadn't heard before) and empowered me to decide. I trusted him with my life and he was worthy. Surgically skilled, the best in chicago!

|  Current patient - dkd  |  show details
by DKD on Jun 30th, 2010

The best physician, period! I had had multiple fibroids (35)removed 4 years ago, whereupon I developed Ashermans syndrome, whereby I sought out Dr. Milad's expertise. All I can say is this Dr. is all about caring and compassion. He did my 2nd hysteroscopic adhesionolysis 1 week ago, with diagnostic laporoscopy, which this being by 3rd surgery I hope will be the charm to successful pregnancy! I have 1 son, born naturally.

|  good doctor who makes you wait  |  show details
May 7th, 2010

good doctor and surgeon, but rather thoughtless when it comes to the patient's time. we waited over an hour for all office visits, and over 3 hours for surgery. otherwise, good reputation, bedside manner, and skills

Apr 18th, 2010

very fine physician. competent and caring. i sent all my friends to him.